New Contributor

I would like for QVC to do more dressy shores with a shorter heel.  Older women need to look classy but but 3 inches or higher are too much.  I loved the Sole Society pumps I puchased with the kitten heel but there are no more.   They should make some with a white or summer color background with flowers on them.

Frequent Contributor

That sounds great! And maybe add size 12&12W.

Honored Contributor

@Pat_NC  Hi - I see from your post count that you are new.  There is a Suggestions forum here on the board - near the bottom in the left column of choices - and the Mods read there and pass those suggestions along.  The Mods read that and the Customer Care forum regularly (or so we've been told).  They are more likely to see a post about a suggestion over in that forum.   

I agree with you by the way.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't lead a classy life style. My day to day outfits are either jeans a tee shirt and sneakers in winter or shorts, sandals and a tee shirt the other nine months of the year. Few people dress up out here even to go to plays, restaurants or anything else. I've never even wore heels to work because I'm to big of a clutz. Even my boots are flat or more than an inch heel. Almost no one I worked with ever wore heels except on a rare occasion and I worked in downtown Phoenix. Heels just aren't for many of us older gals. The young ones who are trying to impress will wear them though.plus I've never bought nor will I buy shoes from QVC. To expensive to ship back and not the best selection. 

Respected Contributor

I'm in the opposite corner and would love to see shoes and boots with a 4" heel or higher as I love wearing them. Would be the best of all worlds if QVC catered to both of us.

Esteemed Contributor

It's not just QVC that needs to jump on the lower heel bandwagon. All of the TV shopping networks need to do a better job of bringing in cute, comfortable AND wearable shoes with a lower heel AND bring them in wider widths too. Am I asking too much? Well too bad because I won't settle for ugly AND uncomfortable shoes anymore!

I was just watching some of those cute Vince Camuto cone heel shootie sandals on HSN that I know that they carry some in wide widths too (like past TS shoes). TSC in Canada never carries cute and wide width Vince Camuto shoes -- they bring in the unwearable very high heel shoes while the hosts try their best to convince the public that those shoes fit everyone...NOT!

Have you ever googled images of Theresa May's shoes? She has an awesome collection of lower heel and kitten heel shoes.

Honored Contributor

Not that I claim to know all that much about fashion but I have been seeing that even a lot of dressier shoes with higher heels are now being shown with a thicker heel.  I think this is a smart move!  These still look very nice and fashionable but seem that they would be more stable.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Pat_NC

You can find your Marc Fisher kitten heel pumps at Belk, for 50% off.

Marc Fisher Tiffani Slingback Pumps

Honored Contributor

@Pat_NC

Anne Klein, 1.5", also on sale at Belk-

Anne Klein Expert Slingback Pump

Honored Contributor

@Pat_NC

Lifestride has these, at DSW, a bit under 3"-

• Item # 396571
  • UPC # 727684272591