Respected Contributor

I heard Shawn say on a show one night .. she hates when the shows

seem scripted ....Likes things off the cuff .....

Honored Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

@Big Joanie.  Well, she might like her show off the cuff, but shoppers want pertinent information about what she is selling. It’s not an entertainment show, just give the facts.

Esteemed Contributor

Cannot picture Shawn in LOGO at all.  She wears more muted tones in black & grey. Bad match for both.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Big Joanie wrote:

@Big Joanie.  Well, she might like her show off the cuff, but shoppers want pertinent information about what she is selling. It’s not an entertainment show, just give the facts.

Oh I totally agree ....only repeating what she said ....

Respected Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

Cannot picture Shawn in LOGO at all.  She wears more muted tones in black & grey. Bad match for both.

Not a good fit at all .....

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Shawn and Lori both hinted at the fact that the show was not going so swell. Shawn made jokes about how she was "new here" trying to distract from the fact that she was losing her concentration and not doing a good job. The flow of the show was a mess! Lori even joked at one point that the two of them were like Laurel and Hardy. For Lori's sake, I hope the show gets better. But with this particular host.........   

That's ironic...I have a lot of Logo for comfort and color's sake...but watched a Laurel and Hardy marathon instead.  

Honored Contributor

I don't watch much LOGO , but I did tune in last night and what a phony, baloney performance. Let's face it, these prime time shows are entertainment and they just happen to try and sell clothes. Does anyone really believe Shawn wears LOGO in her real life! I could care less if the hosts wear these fashions in their real life or not, if I like it, I'll buy it. The small gals do look good in LOGO, IMO Jesse should be selling the line on prime time, I bet she would get younger customers to buy. I just don't think big and tall wear LOGO well, although I think Brenda the model looks good in the clothes, but she's small even though she's tall. Just MO.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

I may be misremembering but a good few years ago I believe when Lori first came to Q Shawn was the host who worked every show - wore all Logo outfits and raved and literally screamed about them so this is not a new twosome - been done before.

Must say watched show tonight and Shawn was a lot more  calmer and done good - enjoyed it more than with Amy - who gets too frantic  - which surprised me but will watch these two again.

@dulwich  Your memory serves you well - you are absolutely right.  As I posted elsewhere in the forums, before Lori got her own hour (or more) of LOGO show, Shawn was often a host with her during Shawn's general fashion shows.  Shawn raved about the clothing and said she wore a lot of it in her personal life.   Just last night, Shawn claimed to have ordered before the show three colors of the LOGO sale henley top. I actually did believe that, because I used to hear Shawn say how much she loved LOGO and wore it a lot when not at work.

@Aussielover  I think you are mistaken in your impression of Shawn and LOGO.

Honored Contributor

I am no fan of Shawn's as a host, but I did like the show better with her last night than with Amy.  Lori really tends to control and direct a show when the host lets her.

One point I loved last night was when the gray color in a cardi had sold out and then when Lori went back to the rack with Shawn to go over colors, Lori pulled out the gray to talk about and Shawn immedialy said "you can't talk about that one.  Let's talk about the blue."  Good for Shawn.  Someone needs to control Lori and clearly Shawn wasn't afraid to speak up.  Amy let Lori control the show much too much. 

As for Shawn not being very prepared, she wasn't.  But neither was Amy.  Amy always seemed to me to be looking at her cards about the products for the very first time on the air, and she made a lot of mistakes and mispronounciations.  She clearly didn't prepare for her shows like hosts such as Jill and Mary Beth and some of the others do.  So I can't think Shawn will be any more unprepared than Amy was.

Contributor

Ha.... You guys! Too funny.

Can you believe that hooded top was $90 something??? Who would pay that????? I don't care for her style, at all.