Respected Contributor

Shawn and the Peace Love World rep

Not a good match imo.  They talk over each other and it's unfortunate because when you are trying to listen for information on a item, they just talk and interupt each other so I have to mute. One at a time please ! I expect this post to be dumped but just wanted to state my view. If they take turns talking it would be much better to watch the 2 of them, It's not just Shawn it's both of them, just sayin.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn and the Peace Love World rep

i get all the info needed.

~~today may be my last.....i choose JOY!~~
Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

Not a good match imo.  They talk over each other and it's unfortunate because when you are trying to listen for information on a item, they just talk and interupt each other so I have to mute. One at a time please ! I expect this post to be dumped but just wanted to state my view. If they take turns talking it would be much better to watch the 2 of them, It's not just Shawn it's both of them, just sayin.

I did not watch I I will not watch them.  I can't handle the performances anymore from SK.

Trusted Contributor

I loved their presentation.  Bought the green star sweater and wanted the peace sign too, but it sold out in my size.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Tori3569 wrote:

I loved their presentation.  Bought the green star sweater and wanted the peace sign too, but it sold out in my size.   

@Tori3569 @FYI, the peace sign is still available in all sizes

Honored Contributor

@Tori3569 ............could you give me the item number of the peace sign sweater?  I looked but did not find it.  Thanks.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

These are two women who enjoy the products and each other. Deal.

I scored the Smiley face and the black peace love world sweaters 😊
Esteemed Contributor

Saw  Shawn in that Smiley face sweater during Vitamix  presenation .

The sweater reminded me of that " Smiley Face murderer  " Keith Hunter Jesperson (born April 6, 1955) is a Canadian-American serial killer who murdered at least eight women in the United States during the early . "  Or the Smiley Face  2017 murders of 6  drowned men.

Regular Contributor

Shawn talks over everybody pretending to know more than the vendors.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skatting44 wrote:

Saw  Shawn in that Smiley face sweater during Vitamix  presenation .

The sweater reminded me of that " Smiley Face murderer  " Keith Hunter Jesperson (born April 6, 1955) is a Canadian-American serial killer who murdered at least eight women in the United States during the early . "  Or the Smiley Face  2017 murders of 6  drowned men.

@skatting44 You sure put a dark spin on a smiley face sweater...