Frequent Contributor

I hear everyone say they like Isaac's clothing so I gave it a shot and watch the program tonight. I must say I didn't know if I was watching QVC or a talk show. I f I didn't see the item I would of not know what they were selling.

Regular Contributor

I love all the hosts and vendors on QVC, but you're right, too much jibber jabber. As in a real store we like to look at an item over and over, we don't care about Aunt Nellie and what's up on Park Ave. Shut up and show as the item, tell us how the sizes run. What age would it be good for. If we want a talk show there are plenty to choose from QVC I've been with you over 25 years. There are a couple of female hosts that I actually cover my ears, and/or change the channel.  You know something the male host are so much better ! I guess women do talk too much, including myself. Good night all Felinemom

Valued Contributor

Isaac was talking about something that happened to him in a store and Shawn wanted to continue to talk about it. Isaac said something to the effect he would rather talk about the clothes and brought the conversation back to the product that was being sold. I liked it!

Honored Contributor

I may miss a few things, but like other posters, I don't watch this particular host.

Respected Contributor

@Daydreamer wrote:

I hear everyone say they like Isaac's clothing so I gave it a shot and watch the program tonight. I must say I didn't know if I was watching QVC or a talk show. I f I didn't see the item I would of not know what they were selling.

So you saw the item, right? 

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Frequent Contributor

I wonder if the Exec. read our comments and address them.  I have seen and read so many of these comments concerning the host and talking over the vendor and the show being more about them then the product.  I use to watch QVC for the entertainment and to get ideas about upcoming trends and so on.  Now I watch only when I am intersted in a prodcut so many of the young host are silly and rude and I have to turn the sound down.  QVC if you are reading this please in your next host meeting address this ongoing problem.

Respected Contributor

@Daydreamer wrote:

Apparently, they make QVC a lot of $$, so nothing will change.

Occasional Contributor

This is exaxtly why I love Shawn's shows.  So many of the presentations by other hosts seem like they could almost be recorded - they say the exact same thing every time they are on.  IT Cosmetics is a good example of it.  On Shawn's shows - especially with Isaac, you get the infomation on the poduct, but it is also entetaining.  Even if I know right away I don't want the poduct, it is still fun to watch them. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I really like Isaac and after purchasing a few of his items, I really love his clothes.  That being said, I could do without Shawn on Isaac's shows.  I enjoy hearing about his life but don't enjoy Shawn talking over him most of the time.  And, I don't give a hoot about Shawn's life.

Isaac is from Brooklyn, as am I.  His stories about growing up feel familiar to me.  If Shawn would just be quiet and let him tell them........