Trusted Contributor

When is Shawn going to wear some summer looking shoes.She continues to wear her "boots" get with it.

Honored Contributor

This thread was started last week and last week Shawn looked different.  I have said several times I loved Shawn's hair but can't do it with mine because it's too fine.

I flipped by last night and I don't know what happened with her hair.  She had the same side part but the long side was sticking out and looked very, very heavily sprayed. The blue Mr. McGoo glasses would be okay when she's not on air but they are very distracting on air.   

I didn't find anything inappropriate or too short about her dress but no, the jacket didn't fit. 

Honored Contributor

Surprised Shawn doesn't get bored with the same old stale hair style. 

Even though I keep my hair fairly short, every 6 months I try to tweak it a little...longer bangs, more layers, textured or not....there are so many options!!!

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I don't like the "edgy" hair, and I don't like the color of her hair.  I loved her hair and her fashion "sense" when she first came to the Q.

Shawn is obviously one of their top sellers or she'd not garner all of the shows she does during peak viewing hours.  That being said, I don't like her style any longer.  It's far too "out there", far too "edgy" for the majority of QVC's viewing audience and she looks like she's trying too hard.

All that matters is that she likes her style, and she obviously does.Woman LOL

Her very dark roots with light blonde streaks is not flattering. They detract from her pretty face. The entire hairstyle, which she constantly needs to brush out of her eyes, just a beauty don't.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shawn Tonight

[ Edited ]

@Snoopp wrote:

Her hair looks awful to me.  One side looks nice but the other long side, wow, she needs a new hair stylist.  

@Snoopp

I totally, totally agree.  And I said exactly what you have posted here -- geez, get a new hairstylist.  I NEVER like what she's wearing or her hair.  I don't watch her -- but, I do see a glimpse of her from time to time -- and it's never good, in my opinion. 

Respected Contributor
I'm glad the last 2 posters saw what I saw on Monday nite show. Shawn looks a mess. Who has their hair colored and styled like that? 😳And she goes to A top hair stylist in Philadelphia? Her look has become distracting. Maybe it's time for her to change hair stylist. My hairstylist would never let me look like that.
Honored Contributor

There are a lot of people who have a cut very, very similar to Shawn's cut.  I see it a lot out and about.  That is a very popular cut right now.  Color is individual.  It wouldn't be something I'd do but I'd not dye my hair jet black either and I see that out there.  

Maria McCool does Shawn's cut and color.  But my guess is a hairstylist at QVC does her hair to go on air so Maria has no hand in that. 

Contributor

I guess I'm of a different opion than most, but I liked Shawns hair better when parted down the middle.  I think that is a cute hair style and she wears it well.  I also like the color of her hair, the blond highlights and dark roots are cute on her.  I do think she wears most of her jackets a size too small (Isaac often has tried to tell her that to no avail,ha)  She sees herself a certain way & that is it!  Often times I think her dresses are a bit too revealing for a host on QVC (strapless mostly).  She does like her skirts SHORT!  At some point she will face the fact she is forties not twenties anymore.ha

Honored Contributor

Update:  Actually, the more I looked at her hairstyle, the more I began to like it.   Yes, a bit 'edgy'.  I noticed her lip color; I like color on Shawn.  Also, wondering the name of the shade of lipcolor that model Katia was wearing.   Slightly lavender-pink.  Beautiful shade. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Shawn is super cute.   I stated earlier, I loved her sense of style when she first started.  Her hair was. blonde, had a cute cut and she looked adorable.  She always wore cute, somewhat trendy tops and flare-bottom jeans.  I always thought she looked updated and instyle.  She also looked appropriate for the QVC viewing audience as she usually wore Du Jour or Motto tops.

The longer she's stayed at QVC, the more "out there" her style is.  I don't think she needs to try as hard as she does because she is a very pretty woman.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"