Honored Contributor

The "Indianapolis" area must be "behind the times".  I don't see anyone here in town wearing hair like Shawns.  

Granted I don't live in NYC, but. Indianapolis is a large town--albeit midwest.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn Tonight

[ Edited ]

p.s.  If anyone here has FB, and finds model Katia/Katya's home page, would you ask her the name of her lavender-pink lip color that she wore on Shawn's show?   Thank you. Heart  .......... Edited to say that the color was a lavender-pink or lilac-pink.   That, or pink-lavender or pink-lilac.  Beautiful lip color.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@maintwins wrote:

Shawn's dress is too short.  She constantly wears dresses which are too short and when she sits down it is inappropriate.

Her jacket doesn't fit her.  It is a jacket which is on the show and there is no way to tell from how it looks on her how it will fit. Isaac tried to button it to show and he couldn't do it.

Shawn constantly wears things which are inappropriate - showing too much leg, and above the leg.

She may be a good hostess regarding describing the product, but she is a distraction and quite frnakly her INAPPROPRIATE WAY OF  DRESSING is NOT FLATTERING and

MAKES ME TURN THE CHANNEL

L O L 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

I like the dress she's wearing tonight

Esteemed Contributor

LAst week a thread with 9 pages of comments about Shawn's hair.  NOw this thread which has also morphed into even more comments about her hair.  SHawn is my least favorite host if for reasons other than her hair and clothing but jeez can we cut the woman some slack?   THis is all so petty and gives credence to all the theories about how woman just love to tear down other woman.  So sad to read this constant barrage of comments about someone's hair for Pete's sake.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I like the dress she's wearing tonight

She looked fantastic last night.  Her hair looked great and I loved her dress.  I only saw her quickly as I was flipping channels.

Funny thing, I was at the gym yesterday evening and there was a woman on the bike in front of me and her hair was very similar to Shawn's.  I moved on to something else and another woman walked in and her hair was identical to Shawn's cut. 

Respected Contributor

@KathyPet I don't think the complaints are all about the hair, it is the overall picture. The hair, the makeup, the clothes, the way of speaking. IMHO it is the whole thing all rolled up into one.Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

I loved her hair and that lace dress last night.  She looked gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

Apparently, on this thread, it's 'if you have nothing NASTY to say, say nothing at all' !!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate