Respected Contributor
On 11/23/2014 momcat said:

The jeans are nice looking, but I don't think it's necessary to spend that kind of money to get the very same look.

ITA! Enjoy if you get them.
Honored Contributor

I'm not going to buy them now. They just came out. Makes more sense to wait when they drop in price. As for paying for premium jeans....

1. They are American Made

2. Better then the under third world under $50.00

3. I won't pay a penny for a handbag. I hate them. I carry a cloth bag with a tiny hole in it. And have for years. But I will pay for high end jeans. Current/Elliott, Rag & Bone, Hudson, AG, you name it. Forget shelling out money for Dooney & Bourke (well maybe Chanel and Hermes.... but QVC does not sell that) J Brand is the poorer step sister to those name brands I just just mentioned. But they are good jeans.

4. I weight in at 109 lbs. I have skinny hips and the same measurements as that model and most models you see on QVC. And I don't have a muffin top!!! I won't buy curvy anything. I'm not curvy.

5. It's cute. I love fading in my jeans. But I'l wait till they drop under $200.00

Respected Contributor

Not sure why the call them jeans when they are more leggings than anything. I don't find these very attractive or flattering at all. Maybe if she was wearing a tunic top and they weren't skin tight. Otherwise it's a big NO.

Respected Contributor
On 11/22/2014 willdob3 said:

I think they look bad on the model in the photo.

I agree.

Regular Contributor
I prefer my skinny jeans to leave a little more to the imagination.
Regular Contributor
ps...like the color
Honored Contributor

It's a jean....like any other jean.

Honored Contributor

Highlighted thighs?

Respected Contributor
On 11/24/2014 songbird said:

I'm not going to buy them now. They just came out. Makes more sense to wait when they drop in price. As for paying for premium jeans....

1. They are American Made

2. Better then the under third world under $50.00

3. I won't pay a penny for a handbag. I hate them. I carry a cloth bag with a tiny hole in it. And have for years. But I will pay for high end jeans. Current/Elliott, Rag & Bone, Hudson, AG, you name it. Forget shelling out money for Dooney & Bourke (well maybe Chanel and Hermes.... but QVC does not sell that) J Brand is the poorer step sister to those name brands I just just mentioned. But they are good jeans.

4. I weight in at 109 lbs. I have skinny hips and the same measurements as that model and most models you see on QVC. And I don't have a muffin top!!! I won't buy curvy anything. I'm not curvy.

5. It's cute. I love fading in my jeans. But I'l wait till they drop under $200.00

I like 'em! Hope they get marked down for you soon.

Respected Contributor

Is that fading ever going to go out of style? I really don't like it at all, in any brand of jeans.