Honored Contributor

Re: Serena's June 22nd TS - London Event

@Chi-town girl

i liked that short dress also, but i dont care for racerbacks. i was actually thinking that it would make a good beach coverup.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I think the distressed terry pants (joggers) are cute.  Too bad they weren't the TSV at a good price.  The overalls are darling too. Like you, I tagged a few things waiting for clearance.  I don't really 'need' any more pants at this moment. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

well i will raise my hand and say that i DID end up buying a set of the cooling towels. i spend a lot of time at the beach and will be so happy if these work!

i also purchased all three colors in the hooded poncho.....i think i can easily use these for three seasons. hot pink, turquoise, white.

i also bought one of the reptile leggings in the black/white. may go back for the black or the charcoal/black reptile. i have a number of logo tops and tanks that will work with these i think.

may not be done yet......want to go and check out what is on sale.

just sold some items and gave away three bags of clothing.....i have to replenish, right? LOL

@sunshine45

I bought that poncho in white last week when I first saw it online.  It should be here today.  My only concern is it looks short and because the sides are open, it appeared to slide back on the host and models.

I purchased another knit white poncho from HSN and unfortunately the knit fabric was almost transparent.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

They dropped pricing by $10 for some of the new items. I've tagged a few items to track for clearance. Love the french terry items, her turq & gray tones.

HSN mid year clearance events start next week...

Serena Williams Distressed French Terry Overalls
472-896
Serena Williams Distressed French Terry Overalls

Oh, this is good to know!

Thanks for the heads up.

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I think the distressed terry pants (joggers) are cute.  Too bad they weren't the TSV at a good price.  The overalls are darling too. Like you, I tagged a few things waiting for clearance.  I don't really 'need' any more pants at this moment. 

@islandgrrl - Hi! Yes, I just pulled out all my maxi skirts & dresses for 'rotation'. I love wearing summer skirts & dresses, no long pants for a couple of mths Woman Tongue

Before I make any new clothing purchases, I want to see what Nordstrom is offering for the July Anniversary sale. Last year I bought a bunch of leggings & pants from VINCE, Lysse`, Hue, & Hudson. 

I am making exceptions for deep clearance, interested to see what HSN does next week for mid year sale. I think fashion ckearance will be on thurs or friday. Tues=jewelry clearance, wed=home clearance 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I completely understand what you are saying.  That's why I tagged a few items so I can follow their pricing.  I'll be fine if I don't make another purchase this summer so I figure time is on my side.

I did buy the Yummy leggings.  Bootcuts -- I never buy bootcuts but decided to give them a try in order to use them more like a casual pant.

Give me a shout out if you see reductions in the prices on Serena's terry joggers.  I'll do the same! Heart