Honored Contributor

Re: Serena's June 22nd TS - London Event

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Ms X wrote:

Thanks so much for the info!  I wasn't planning to buy her TS, but am I the only one who thinks cooling towels is a horrible choice?

I saw it this morning and said to myself, "WHAT?"

Yep except that I said "You have got to be kidding me."  LOL

Yeah, well, I think I thought a few more words than "WHAT", too.  hahaha

I can't believe that Serena thought this was a really great TS. 

I wonder how many they'll sell?

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

According to their homepage, they've sold a little over 11,000.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

According to their homepage, they've sold a little over 11,000.

Guess we'd better grab them before they sell out!

Honored Contributor

VERY lame TSV!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Ms X wrote:

Thanks so much for the info!  I wasn't planning to buy her TS, but am I the only one who thinks cooling towels is a horrible choice?

@Ms X - yep. I thought it would be a top. Lol, live from London...cooling towels Woman LOL

LOL

I did too.  It's a joke, LOL.  I seriuosly can't believe how ridiculous this TSV is!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Not sure yet of the TS item. These are cute pants

Serena Williams Distressed French Terry Pant
472-900

very cute!

Honored Contributor

They dropped pricing by $10 for some of the new items. I've tagged a few items to track for clearance. Love the french terry items, her turq & gray tones.

HSN mid year clearance events start next week...

Serena Williams Distressed French Terry Overalls
472-896
Serena Williams Distressed French Terry Overalls

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tagged a handful of the new french terry items in the gray tone. I def want those zippered joggers. Love the reptile design in the wrap cardi & leggings. $34 is a good price for Serena's leggings - excellent fabric & fit - I have a bunch of her regular ones. I might grab all 3 of the french terry version. 

It was an early sell out of those towels, despite no purchases from us, lol. Program guide indicates a final Serena show at 11p ET, clearance. And interesting....several priced at $29.95. Maybe that's a sweet spot clearance price that bumps up their sales.

If anyone picked up any of the new items, please post reviews!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

well i will raise my hand and say that i DID end up buying a set of the cooling towels. i spend a lot of time at the beach and will be so happy if these work!

i also purchased all three colors in the hooded poncho.....i think i can easily use these for three seasons. hot pink, turquoise, white.

i also bought one of the reptile leggings in the black/white. may go back for the black or the charcoal/black reptile. i have a number of logo tops and tanks that will work with these i think.

may not be done yet......want to go and check out what is on sale.

just sold some items and gave away three bags of clothing.....i have to replenish, right? LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

well i will raise my hand and say that i DID end up buying a set of the cooling towels. i spend a lot of time at the beach and will be so happy if these work!

i also purchased all three colors in the hooded poncho.....i think i can easily use these for three seasons. hot pink, turquoise, white.

i also bought one of the reptile leggings in the black/white. may go back for the black or the charcoal/black reptile. i have a number of logo tops and tanks that will work with these i think.

may not be done yet......want to go and check out what is on sale.

just sold some items and gave away three bags of clothing.....i have to replenish, right? LOL

@sunshine45 - post reviews of all including the cooling towels. These supposedly have new technology. 2 hrs of cooling?

I watched the earlier shows with Serena Skyping from London.  She seemed very relaxed & happy. Her new items looked great, really great. I want the whole collection, yikes! I like the dress, but not the racer back, although it looked great on all the models. 

After seeing the show, I also like that colorblock jacket with the colorblock leggings. Tagged them in the gray, but I love the hot pink too. Rakia looked great in the hot pink jumpsuit. My wish list expanded...