Honored Contributor

I like Sandra whether she wears her hair with bangs or not. Bangs help soften the severity of wearing our hair up. Perhaps Sandra just wanted a change, though.

I love the red dress.💕

Respected Contributor

Love the bangs. No, it does not hide your face, just a different look.

Honored Contributor

It doesn't "hide" forehead wrinkles, "11" lines and other "imperfectons"?  It's not only the bangs but the long hair in general.  I remember Audrey Hepburn and she frequently had her hair pulled all the way back.  Much better look, IMO!

Honored Contributor

She looks fantastic.

I prefer her without the bangs. Maybe just a side swept wisp of bangs would look good on her pretty face.

Honored Contributor

She beautiful but she's always swathed in ugly black clothes when she does her shows.  I always wonder why.

Honored Contributor

The Speed Mumbler

Honored Contributor

Sandra looks lovely!

Honored Contributor

Re: Sandra Bennett

[ Edited ]

Beautiful photo.......I'd turn it into a portrait.

Btw, I've had bangs for 'a hundred years'.

I just like bangs on myself.  Actually, on many others, too.

I'm a 'bangsie'.  Maybe 'bangsy' ?.   

A 'hoodie', too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

She looks fantastic.

I prefer her without the bangs. Maybe just a side swept wisp of bangs would look good on her pretty face.

I agree:  In my humble opinion, there's nothing Sandra could do to make her look more beautiful than she is. Nothing fake about her either; she's the real thing!

Honored Contributor

Sandra is so pretty! I have always thought she was one of the prettiest hosts QVC has..I do like her bangs and I feel like maybe she was looking for a change..I like her hair either way, she has pretty hair.......I follow her on Social Media and her husband is good looking as well. Great couple!