Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY, AUGUST 24)

Good Afternoon!  Sounds like you had a nice birthday celebration yesterday, Bernie.  I'm sure you are anxious today given Frances' surgery tomorrow.  Really hope things go well.  DD was nervous about her female dog who was having her teeth cleaned today and needed anesthesia.  Fortunately, everything went very well.

It is hot here today, but it wasn't too bad on my walk this morning.  I went to the gym earlier -- I was the only person wearing a mask, but I felt better wearing it.  

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone is having a nice day.  Please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY, AUGUST 24)

Linda--Thank you for starting the thread. It is in the low 90s here and is expected to remain so for the rest of the week.

My personal inclination on mask wearing is that I will likely choose to wear one in places where it is high risk. With the cases multiplying so fast with the variant, it is a good precaution for we seniors.

I spent around 5 hours doing tasks round the house. When I signed into the Q site, I saw a Dennis Basso coat had been featured. Since that is a weakness, I went to the forums instead. I did see that. The Sketchers TSV are now in the process. It has been so long since the advanced order that I forget what they look like.
**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Hope you like the shoes when they come, Jean.  I like DB coats, but they are a pretty easy pass for me due to the weather here.  I already have a couple of his coats that have lasted for years.  When we have colder weather, I usually wear my fleece jackets rather than a coat.  Very casual lifestyle here.

Trusted Contributor

Good evening ladies, hope all is well.

Linda - Thank you for starting us today.  Good for you for wearing your mask in the gym, DH and I still wear one when we go out.  I noticed in Costco there were quite of few people wearing masks.  I hope you still get to go on your trip next month.  Glad DD's dog did well at the vets.

Jean -  Good job on the five hours of house work.  When I ordered one of the Sketchers TSVs it took quite a while for the order to process and ship, I also forgot what they looked like and what color I ordered.  Hope you get them soon.

Not much is happening here, I just got all the flowers watered, we do need some rain.  This is going to be a hot dry week and the leaves on the trees are turning brown and falling off already.  By fall there will be no leaves left.

Time to watch some Prime (love the British shows).  Hope everyone has a great evening.