Respected Contributor

Same Jean as sold out, but longer inseam.

Honored Contributor

They actually stole a jean I had in my cart for no longer than 5 minutes.  Shades of HSN. I picked another choice and probably got the last one., it was only available in one color.  

Honored Contributor

Considering so many sizes/colors sold out, does anybody read the reviews anymore?

They are not so great on these jeans, some only 2.9 stars.

They were also offered back in early Feb. 2021, so not a 'new' style.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Considering so many sizes/colors sold out, does anybody read the reviews anymore?

@KingstonsMom 

Yes, I was going to say the same thing. When I went to read the reviews I was surprised to see they weren't all that great. I expected to see more stars especially when considering the price points of this brand being on the higher end.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@KingstonsMom 

Yes, I was going to say the same thing. When I went to read the reviews I was surprised to see they weren't all that great. I expected to see more stars especially when considering the price points of this brand being on the higher end.

Which item# are you reading reviews on it that is the same?  The one I looked at seemed like folks were upset with the inseams length.

Today I saw MaryBeth on and she was wearing 10P and is 5' 5.....and it looked plenty long on her.  I thought what is going on here that's not a 29" inseam for petite...and her being 5' 5".  I did put myself on WL for the TSV but I have no idea on the sizing...I had to guess and use the chart measurements but who knows.  I may cancel it.

Regular Contributor
I purchased these. I'm 5'-2" with a 31" inseam. I have the other ones in 30" that I can only wear with flats.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm 5'5" same as MaryBeth and I find NYDJ regular length fits quite long on me.  If I can get it I usually opt for the petite length in this brand since these days I rarely wear a heel that is more than 3inches high. The Marilyn cuts don't fit me well period.  My body gets a better fit in Ami and Sheri styles. I know that statement will vary among us depending on our individual figures. 

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

I'm 5'5" same as MaryBeth and I find NYDJ regular length fits quite long on me.  If I can get it I usually opt for the petite length in this brand since these days I rarely wear a heel that is more than 3inches high. The Marilyn cuts don't fit me well period.  My body gets a better fit in Ami and Sheri styles. I know that statement will vary among us depending on our individual figures. 

@Trix - I'm trying these for the first time. I'm 5'3-1/2" but I'm long legged so I usually wear regular in pants. I also know from experience that petites sometimes are too short in the crotch area. Have you experienced this ever?

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Trix wrote:

@Trix - I'm trying these for the first time. I'm 5'3-1/2" but I'm long legged so I usually wear regular in pants. I also know from experience that petites sometimes are too short in the crotch area. Have you experienced this ever?

@beach-mom, with the NYJD styles I've purchased in petite length I have not had an issue with the shorter rise making the jeans fit oddly and uncomfortably.  However, as I stated in my original post that may not be something everyone can do.  I admit that the styles I have purchased in petite were Marilyn and Sheri.  All of my Amis are regular length.  My Amis are skinny legs and ankle cuts, so going with the regular length was the right option since those styles tend to be shorter anyway.