Respected Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, JULY 11)

@Bird mama   It's funny your would say that about your expenses.  I have exactly the same "trifecta."  My car insurance was due on 7/1, my property taxes are due (already mailed), and my once-a-year homeowners insurance is due on 7/24!  Ugh!

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, JULY 11)

@Bird mama wrote:

Bless you heart Laura @2blonde   I can and have sat through a dental appointment that involved 4 crown preps (front bottom teeth) and never flinched.  

I have an annual eye exam later this month on the 29th and I'm already fretting.  I don't why I have a hard time making myself understood with an eye doctor.  I was an adult before I could handle an eye doctor applying eye drops.  I blinked alot and squinted before then Woman Very Happy

I would like to hope that I could muster the courage to take an injection in my eye if it was the only way to prevent blindness. 

I'm glad that your vision issue is treatable and if I lived near you I would have bought you the biggest ice cream sundae out there as a treat for sitting still for that shot in your eye.

If you needed a treatment for the eye a sedative would help, also when I was treated for a hole and

tear in retina the physical asst held my head steady, and my eye was clamped open. I received over 400 laser zaps. It was an emergency treatment and

I am so grateful it fixed the eye.

Good luck with ophthalmologist.