Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY)

Good morning, shopping friends. I see the thread has not been started so you will have to bear with me for another start.

We have snow on the ground so it definitely is not Spring-like here. I am, however, thinking positivelyy that this will pass and we will be in the midst of much more comfortable weather of Spring and Summer. I'm one of those who can withstand hot temps and humidity well, so Summer is my favorite season.

With that in mind, I decided to do an inventory of my crop pants. Let's just say that I don't need to order more. They may be one to two years old but they are still in excellent condition. I still have the WIC crop pants featured this weekend on check status. The funny thing is that I wanted to try them for a different look but wanted to be cautious; hence, the check status. When I went to check the status, it said that the order was in the process of shipping and could not be changed. Keep in mind that this order is on check status. I may just wait and see what happens. Computers never make "misteaks."

I'm also in the midst of reading the March WEN thread...all 33 pages of it dealing with the WEN visit yesterday. I did order the WEN mousse but that was it. This morning, I did the WEN intensive hair treatment on my hair as I haven't done that for a month. My stylist says that my hair is in excellent condition but since I plan to get the works done before going to Florida at the end of the month, I decided to extra condition it while I was thinking of it.

Have a great day. If you shop, shop wisely,,

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.