Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, FERUARY 16)

Greetings, shopping friends. The weather today is greatly improved with a temperature of 43 and sunny. Tomorrow is expected to be better and that is great as I have to venture to the city for an orthopedic appointment.

Sales, 6 easy pays and free shippin! What a combo to offer temptation! I ordered the Campanelli set of 42 microfiber cloths but I paid for it in one payment. I use these so this was an temptation not to be passed up with free shipping and a slightly lower price.

I know it isn't a large amount but I've lost six pounds since January 1. The older you get the harder it is to lose weight. It is a reality that the metabolism slows down as you age and especially after the middle years.  This is about a pound a week, but I don't expect that rate to continue. It has taken careful tracking of food and exercise to do this.

Have a great day. If you shop, shop wisely!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, FERUARY 16)

Good Morning and thanks for getting us started, Jean. Great job on the weight loss.  I know it can be quite difficult, especially if you are older.  Nice that your weather is warmer, and it should be even better tomorrow.

Like you, I took advantage of free shipping, but no easy pays.  My order wasn't nearly as practical, beach coverup (A351553), but an item that I will use when I go to the pool.  My plan is to go to the pool much more...

I am headed to a meeting for people interested in becoming members at my "new" church.  So far, I'm loving it, so joining is a possibility.

This afternoon, I'm going to the local performing arts center to a musical program (music of the 70's), and then going out to dinner with others from the senior lunch program.  I think it will be lots of fun.  

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a good Sunday.

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Linda--I consider your beach coverup purchase a practical one as you will be going to the pool often. You definitely have an afternoon packed full of diverse activities. It sounds as if this church is really calling out to you, so I hope the meeting goes well.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

Hello Jean @KonaKat   If you are trying to drop weight then 6 lbs since January 1st is the way to do it, nice and easy.  Your exercise is paying off in more than one way.  Good for you Woman Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Ooh Linda @LindaLatte  What a nice looking cover up.  What color did you choose?

Esteemed Contributor

I picked the blue, Bernie.  I liked several colors, but blue edges out the rest.

Honored Contributor

There's something about blue is there @LindaLatte   I have to watch myself or most of my casual tops would be blue, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Jean. Good job with your weight loss & exercising goals.  My DH and I also use those micro fiber cloths.  Him in the garage & SUV.  Me everywhere in the house. It sounds like you are having a nice winter day.

Linda L, cute cover-up.  I have several of them for when we are on a beach vacation.  Good luck at your church meeting.  Your PAC musical performance and dinner out afterwards would be fun too.  We have a PAC & a MAC which have lots of good entertainment and the $$ stays in our hometown.

We went to church and then had lunch out.  Came back home to the hot tub.  Then we got all of our tax forms ready to take to the tax lady tomorrow.  Between contributions and RX's from here & there I am brain dead.

It's a beautiful 🌞🌞🌞 day. We might get an inch of  ❄❄❄ by tomorrow night.  Then a couple of cold days.  Then 40's by next weekend.

Hugs to all of you.

Esteemed Contributor

Hello shopping buddies! It rained all day with a few storms thrown in-no surprise there. Looks like partial sunshine is in store for tomorrow. I finally started my spring tablescape with the Valerie hurricanes that I recently purchased. Today I picked up the Temp-tations heat resistant gloves in the romance pattern to match sets that I already have. I just love free shipping!

Valerie #2.jpgSpring tablescape with Valerie hurricanes.jpg

@KonaKat   I hope the weather shines on you tomorrow also, and congratulations on your weight loss!😊

@LindaLatte  I'm glad you have found a church you love!

@twinny70  I would love to have relaxed in a hot tub today. Hopefully, the snow will change it's course away from you..

@Bird mama  I feel the same way about the color pink.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖