Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY)

Kathleen, thanks I feel better now. I should definitely be able to do the 10,000 steps today. My problem is my eating...I've done well today, one day at a time, I guess!!! LOL!!

Have a great day!!

Respected Contributor

For those of you who like the Sistema mugs, I see Aldi has them (made in New Zealand) for $2.99.

Respected Contributor

Me too Nancy. I joke that I'm the only person in the world that can do boot camp 3-4x a week and not lose a pound. I've done really well since I put on the fitbit. I've been cutting back on the soda (one in the morning and most days one at night) and bought new soda in those tiny 7.5 oz sizes. This morning I didn't drink any. I'm drinking water more and being sure to grab a drink when running out the door.

Steve and I are both trying to bring lunch to work so I'm trying extra hard to plan out our suppers so we have enough left for lunch. No more get home and try to figure out what to cook anymore! And no out to eats for lunch means I 'save' a lot of calories. The worst is at night when I want a snack. I bought a bunch of those ""skinny cow"" ""candy bars"" and have been snacking on them occasionally.

Esteemed Contributor

Good Evening Ladies! I certainly don't envy the low temperatures many of you are having. Hope none of your pipes freeze, and hope it warms up soon. DD said that my SIL, one of my DGS's and she fell down on the ice on their front steps. She ended up buying some very overpriced ice melt at Lowe's to prevent that from happening again. She also needed gasoline and a computer printer -- it is always something. This was the first day of my SIL's new job, so he absolutely had to make it there -- thank goodness that he did.

It has been a busy day for me -- involved in some volunteer work this morning, taking DH for his vitamin B shot, grocery shopping, and taking a walk. My ironing is waiting patiently for me. Hope that I get some done. Tonight for dinner we are having split pea soup that I had in the freezer. I'm hoping that will give me some time to iron.

Very sorry your family is having problems Karen. I will keep you in my prayers.

Waves to Jean, Rosa, Kathleen, Nancy, Arlene, Marijane, LindaR, Val, Gayle, Kathy, and all of our posters and readers.

Hope everyone sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda