Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY)

Good morning, shopping friends! It is a beautiful, sunny day and one that signals a return to the work week for many people. I've had my week of goofing off so now begins the summer routine of working more around the house.

Right now, I have the WEN Intensive hair treatment on my hair and an watching Criminal minds while it "treats." Afterwards, I begin the challenge of seeing what can be found to go to a new home such as Good Will.

I'm always doing things while thinking of it so I just called and booked Midnight's reservation for boarding at the vet while gone the last of August through September. This will be a two-week boarding so Midnight will not be a happy kitty. Midnight's boarding is always a cost to be factored into the cost of a trip.

I did like the Vera Bradley weekender but I really prefer something that can be pulled and not carried through airports that give you a workout in going from one gate to another. I have a rolling duffel I use for a carry on. It goes with me everywhere and is now four years old and shows no sign of use. I loved the luggage TSV for the vibrant colors but I quit using hard shell a long time ago. The flexible soft sided works much better.

I'll also be cleaning out my QVC wish list today. Time will tell if I use Easy Pay Day.

Have a great day. If you shop, shop wisely!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.