Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY)

Good morning, shopping friends! It is Monday, and for many of us, Monday represents a return to work....paid or non-paid. After all, work around the home is definitely work despite not being paid.

I was up early to put out the trash, and have been watching the Morning Show.They can call it "QVC This Morning,"but it will always be called the Morning Show by me. I see Angela is modeling the wrong and right style of bra. I can't picture anyone going out with a bra that fits that badly.

I do work the evening program this week so that gives me some time today to do some other things. I just have to get motivated to do them. I would love to make a run to the city now that I'm feeling decent but I can't get back by 3pm.

I see the Weekend event pricing ends today. So far, I haven't been enticed by any of the event pricing. There will be another time and another event for a marketing ploy. The TSV doesn't tempt me. In addition, I'm trying to use up what I have; otherwise, I would have ordered the Mally TSV. I'm trying to be strong on the use and buying of the beauty products.

Have a great day! If you shop, shop wisely one day at a time!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.