Contributor

I was wondering I have not seen Shawn on for awhile . Is she still working for QVC or is she on vacation? Does anyone know or have I just missed her on her nights?

Bird

QVC Customer Care

Hi @LBird, Shawn did take some time off, however today is her first day back. 

Super Contributor

She returns tonight after adopting a baby and being on maternity leave.

Contributor

I did not know that. That is wonderfull best to her and her husband.

Bird

Respected Contributor

@LBird

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, drink

Respected Contributor

Lovely, lovely.  I'm a mom and understand how emotional and exciting it is to have your first baby, natural or adopted.  However, can we please keep this excitement under control?  Is this all Shawn will talk about?  She tends to go over the top with her emotions.  Sorry, not really interested in her personal life.

Trusted Contributor

I follow her on Instagram and and am so happy for her and Joe. I didn't think she would come back. I am so happy to see  her. I have missed her a lot. Jagger is beautiful and I don't mind hearing some baby stories here and there. Warning if you don't want to hear them be prepared to change the channel.   

Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Lovely, lovely.  I'm a mom and understand how emotional and exciting it is to have your first baby, natural or adopted.  However, can we please keep this excitement under control?  Is this all Shawn will talk about?  She tends to go over the top with her emotions.  Sorry, not really interested in her personal life.

She's waited a long time and has been through a lot.  Of course she's emotional.  Can you please keep negative comments under control?  If you're not interested then ....

Honored Contributor

@LBird

All my best to Shawn and family!❤️🎈

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

@maximillian

Well said.  I watched for 5 minutes, all about Shawn.I want to shop not listen to her.  So self involved. QVC

lost money last night..