Regular Contributor

SG print tiered top TSV, who is willing to admit to ordering?

Not to further incite SG haters, but I am sure I am not the only forum poster ordering. I love this top. It is so easy to wear and flattering. When I was a size 20, I had it in a couple of colors and it always made me feel beautiful. It actually minimized my 40DDD chest and skimmed right over my big butt and hips, hiding them a bit without clinging. It runs huge, I used to order XL. It goes with jeans or dress slacks, or even leggings for you apple shapes with skinny legs.

Now that I've lost 60 lbs I still love it, and as I'm putting together my cooler weather wardrobe I am happy to include this pretty top. I ordered the pink and black ikat (because I have nothing in those colors and it's my first ikat print) and the black and brown animal print which is so versatile for work (brown pants, black pants) or casual with jeans. I may cancel that animal print for austerity reasons...but maybe not.

I bet these will sell out in almost every print. I also like the geo print, those are great colors. I like the green colors in the floral but not the print. Also, girls beware of the paisley print. The video said it is black and taupe, not white, or I would have considered that one. Come on, who else is willing to admit to ordering? Considering ordering?