Respected Contributor

Re: SG clothing is getting very boring, plain and matronly-so long....

Soooooooooooooooo long....

The store's are full of so long tops, I thought a lot of these pieces were dresses and no, they are tops, going forward that's the new style, tops down to your knees and below.

The tall gals are going to have fun this season, they won't need to go to any specialty stores.

Trusted Contributor

The top she wore tonight was sooooo long on her. The back hit the back of her knees. Did not think it flattered her, and she is much smaller than me. Maybe it would be ok for a really tall woman.
Super Contributor

On 8/17/2014 PuppyBreath said:

I really dislike her prints. Now, she's added the droopiness look of Logo to her line. Guess she feels the need to compete. I also strongly dislike liquid knit. I can't even stand to touch it let alone wear it. I do miss some of her older fabrics. Before she started the coffin lining look of ruching. I did try the TSV jegging, and back it went. Felt like heavy leisure suit material, and the legs were very baggy. I will keep checking in with her line, but I doubt I will order.

I do enjoy my many fleece jackets in her line.

Omg, I also always felt that "ruching " fabric styles , looked like the inside of coffins too . It gives me the " creeps " ! I don't own a thing designed like that . Sorry to hear about the jeggings , because I have two ordered . They're on their way . I loved her designs about a decade ago ; still have a cute ss blouse with tiny floral print. & a matching reverse print , on the upturned cuffs on the short sleeves . The line isn't my style anymore . I don't like all the jersey knits either . Just don't like the cold texture of it , especially in winter . I will say tho , that she is very particular about her garment construction . She didn't take shortcuts last time I purchased from her line . She is very meticulous & everything is well made & meant to last .