Honored Contributor

SG TSV top already gone in the color I would have chosen

I like it.  Would have ordered the pink sunset.

I wish they had a better grasp on which colors will be more inclined to sell out, and order more of those colors.  I find this happens often with their TSVs; one really good color sells out quickly.

Honored Contributor

Re: SG TSV top already gone in the color I would have chosen

I like the blue one. I wear a lot of denim and it would look nice with it.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I like the black and white, but just don't like the cold shoulder style...not even the split sleever.  Other than that, I'd have probably ordered a set.

Regular Contributor

That was really pretty. I was going to order the blue when I saw it in the Insider,  but waitied until today and got the one Rachel Bilson was wearing and also the black that Katia modeled. Just thought the floral was really summery and pretty and the black more sophisticated. Hope I like them when they arrive. I buy quite a bit of SG and keep the majority of it. (tops usually, not pants)

Respected Contributor

I was lucky enough to buy the pink on waitlist; I've found people place an order then cancel and you end up receiving a waitlist TSV sooner than you'd think.  

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

I was lucky enough to buy the pink on waitlist; I've found people place an order then cancel and you end up receiving a waitlist TSV sooner than you'd think.  

@FranandZoe  That's what I was hoping for however, waitlist is not even offered.  Just SOLD OUT.  I will keep checking today though.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I like the blue one. I wear a lot of denim and it would look nice with it.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee  Considering the blue!

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I like the black and white, but just don't like the cold shoulder style...not even the split sleever.  Other than that, I'd have probably ordered a set.

@Krimpette  I have the black in my cart.  Still deciding.

Honored Contributor

The black would be my second choice....I think LOL!Woman LOL I like them both.

Respected Contributor

I wanted Pink Sunset and the black, I know I can get the black still but they should have brought more in of the pink sunset, I think it's the best out of the bunch - JMO