Occasional Contributor

No, but it's not my job. All I said is that she is pretty but looked different and was not talking about the hair. Lighten up

Occasional Contributor

Whose picking.  

Frequent Contributor

Looks to me like Sandra has had some kind if cheek bone surgery

Valued Contributor

Looks like she had some cosmetic surgery done. I remember one other time she came on air and her lips were huge.  It was very obvious that she had work done.

Respected Contributor
Sandra probably looks different because she has been sporting her natural wavy hair look w/ minimal makeup and looks lovely as always.
Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
Sandra probably looks different because she has been sporting her natural wavy hair look w/ minimal makeup and looks lovely as always.

This is what I think as well.  I saw her and thought she looked different but her hair looked more natural and not necessarily "done" and she looked like she was wearing a lot less make-up.  I thought she looked better than ever.

As an side to a comment above, I just cannot imagine Jill ever getting botox or having other facial work done.  She looks the same to me.    

Honored Contributor

It has been extremely hot and humid in the PA/NJ area since last week. Horrible hair days. 

Does anyone know the brand/store where the teal lace top Sandra Bennett wore on December night's show?