Valued Contributor

Ive never seen her look better  She is young and this is all in  I wished I could call her 

Respected Contributor

Re: SANDRA BENNETT

[ Edited ]

Looks like self tanner to me. 

ETA:  Her hair is different as well.  Not curled like usual.  KInda beach wavy.  Looks good.

Regular Contributor

I agree. I noticed afew weeks ago that Jill's face definitely had been plumped and Pat D, Sandra, as well as others.  It's too bad they feel they have to do this, because they are all lovely women.

Respected Contributor

@hoosieroriginal OMG, I said that same thing to DH. Really bad today.Smiley HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Regular Contributor

There you go again, catty lady!!!

Obviously, Sandra's hair was not blown out in its usual way. The humidity here in PA is very high and that will volumize your hair whether you want it that way or not.

As for fillers, botox on the other hosts, are you ready to go on air right now?????

Honored Contributor

@maggi the cat wrote:

I agree. I noticed afew weeks ago that Jill's face definitely had been plumped and Pat D, Sandra, as well as others.  It's too bad they feel they have to do this, because they are all lovely women.

Maybe they feel they have to do that (if they even do), because they're constantly being scrutinized and criticized.  I don't see it happening to the male hosts and I don't see many male posters on here commenting about it either (unless they're hiding behind their nics).

It would seem women just can't help picking apart other women.  Damned if they do and damned if they don't (try to look younger, that is).

Contributor

She is one of my favorites.  I love her calm personality.  I have to change the channel on a few of the others but not her.  She makes it enjoyable to watch. 

Respected Contributor
sandra is a beautiful and professional host. She doesnt make up spaced out words or talk endlessly about her family or 10 shows named after her, Thevshop, her closet, her Saturday morning gig with David Between the overload of Sk and KL upon voice I change the chanal to watch paint dry!
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Occasional Contributor

I was def thinking tha same. The hair was not the problem, I liked it. But her face was different 

Occasional Contributor

Yes I think so too