Honored Contributor

@frenchie 

This designer has a talent for hideous!

Honored Contributor

I saw this dress and others a few days ago with an article stating that it is now fashionable to show your bra with your clothing.

This dress was the most modest one.  The others had really low cut dresses that must have been made to wear a bra with it, because without the bra, a ****** slip would 100% happen.

The bras were part of the look in colors that were                "flattering.

I have seen woman's bra straps and side bras through arm  holes for years...doesn't bother me except for when their bra looks dirty.  It appears some women never wash their bras....gross!

Honored Contributor

Well, I'm pretty sure I can pass on what's in their Fall Collection.

Elsa hit the red carpet for the film La Passion De Dodin Bouffant in a Viktor & Rolf gown

Respected Contributor

No one could persuade me to wear that dress. I could never be that attention hungry. What a foolish creation.   

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Well, I'm pretty sure I can pass on what's in their Fall Collection.

Elsa hit the red carpet for the film La Passion De Dodin Bouffant in a Viktor & Rolf gown

@Tinkrbl44,

Lol!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@Carmie   If that is now fashionable, then I saw a real fashionista yesterday.  We were out for dinner and saw a women with a yellowish fairly sheer top and she had a black bra under it.  The bra was plainly visible thru her top.

I remarked to DH that she could of at least worn a light colored bra with such a sheer top, but maybe she wore the black on purpose if that is the current fashion.

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23,

I'm sure it was meant to be seen.

I have seen that before too.

It reminds me of a bathing suit coverup type thing.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ridiculous dress!

[ Edited ]

@Chessa35 wrote:

24163DAE-4491-4A4C-9644-BEBDDBF52D6C.jpegHow about this one from the same designer ! LOL !

@Chessa35 

This dress is quite functional for a bad hair day.😂

Respected Contributor

It's bizarre, but that's what Cannes has become all about, fashion-wise.

Unless you're there on strictly business.   Like Natalie  Portman's various outfits.   She was there to promote her new film and meant it.

Honored Contributor

It looks like she has her undergarment on and then couldn't quite manage to fully get her proper gown all the way on !  Atrocious look.  The waste of a perfectly nice dress.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin