Honored Contributor

Re: Rhonda Shear's panty TS today on HSN... fit? Quality?

I am "allergic" to lace. I tried the matching bra years ago and just couldn't wear it. So no lace anything for me. I do like her aaah bra, the one with the wider band, to wear under loose stuff and around the house.

Contributor

Twocent: Do you think they are waiting for us at the Rainbow Bridge? I certainly hope so.

Contributor

On 1/22/2015 ElsieKitten said:
On 1/22/2015 LisaB said:

They sell year after year so some ladies must be loving them. I was wondering how the lace feels? I am not a lace gal at all but always want to try these and ordered today. The lace that touches the thigh is what I am wondering about. Smiley Happy

Hi LisaB! I hate lace on anything but as these are only offered with the lace so I buy them. That said the lace is soft and very stretchy. Not stiff and scratchy at all. I don't feel like I'm wearing anything but they do give me a smooth line and don't ride up. Personally I couldn't get boy shorts to work for me and these are a thousands times better than regular briefs - and more attractive and comfortable than shapeware. Not sure why they get called "granny pants" though! I thought that was anything cotton and big and baggy. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

I think those who call them grannie pants are ladies who have to model them (or get caught in them?) from time to time in front of husbands and boyfriends, who can be critical. Men, if I remember clearly, are more into how they look on (sexy), rather than how comfy they are for you to wear all day. Am I right? I mean, I think all women would dress differently and wear low, comfy shoes, if men were on a distant planet and only visited monthly. I, for one, would totally go without makeup! That said, I would not order. I have been sorely disappointed with the fit of her bras and would not take the chance on panties.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw them online and was tempted. But I cannot wear lace so I guess I will have to pass.

Respected Contributor

I have these and ordered the TS. Love them under dresses and skirts. Smooth line. Nothing rides up on me, lace is a silky stretch lace. I'm trying the matching bras too. I think it's a matter of what you like.
Trusted Contributor

I like them .have 2 sets. I only wear in winter.

Honored Contributor

On 1/22/2015 catladyinCA said:

I think those who call them grannie pants are ladies who have to model them (or get caught in them?) from time to time in front of husbands and boyfriends, who can be critical. Men, if I remember clearly, are more into how they look on (sexy), rather than how comfy they are for you to wear all day. Am I right? I mean, I think all women would dress differently and wear low, comfy shoes, if men were on a distant planet and only visited monthly. I, for one, would totally go without makeup! That said, I would not order. I have been sorely disappointed with the fit of her bras and would not take the chance on panties.

No. Sorry but this is ludicrous to me. I dress for me and if I want to wear no heel or a low heel, I do. It has nothing to do with my DH. In fact, my DH thinks some of the heels I wear are ridiculous. But I wear them because *I* like them. I also go without make-up not only at home but also out and about.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/22/2015 catladyinCA said:

Twocent: Do you think they are waiting for us at the Rainbow Bridge? I certainly hope so.

First , let me say , I am so very sorry for your loss. This is "one of those things in life " -that just hurts too much to be "real," yet it is . {#emotions_dlg.crying}
I really do hold onto my belief that we will see them again. They are God's creatures .Smile

{#emotions_dlg.wub} It couldn't be " Heaven" without them.{#emotions_dlg.wub} May you find comfort.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

Let me add, I had mine on today at work with my new Antthony tan and black pant and I was very comfortable, pants went on like a dream and a bit of shaping. It's better than spanx imo
Super Contributor

Quality is ok, fit is bad. At least for me. I purchase last year & they went back. My bf said they were the most un-secks-less underwear he'd ever seen. My daughter wouldn't take them so I returned them.