Frequent Contributor

Re: Rhonda Shear's panty TS today on HSN... fit? Quality?

Goodness after reading all the replies here I'm wondering if I really should like these as much as I do! lol {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

But for me, I do love them. Certianly more attractive than regular shapware and (on me) they're very comfortable and they don't ride up at all. Plus you can't see them under clothes which is a plus. I had seeing VPL.

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased about 2 years ago, they are still in my drawer. I think they are good quality, they just look like granny panties with lace. The waist is high & the legs are long. I just never got around to returning them. Will most likely donate. I usually wear a thong or nothing at all.

Esteemed Contributor

The lace around the bottom was a no go for me!! Definitely granny panties...they ended up in the Goodwill bag!!

Trusted Contributor

They are also very constricting ... I could never were those panties in warm weather. If you are looking for a sale ... Go to Soma, they have an extra 70% off sale panties in quantities of 5 or more. I bought some for $3.00 ea during their sale. They have the best pj's too.
Respected Contributor

I love her other seamless nylon/spandex panties, but these pin-up things are awful! I had purchased a set some time ago, and eventually threw them all in the trash. They would get all bunched up at the top of my leg (I'm thin), then rub me the wrong way when I walked.....OMG!

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

On 1/22/2015 betteb said:
On 1/22/2015 annabella said:
On 1/22/2015 betteb said:

I didn't like them. The lace around the bottom....yuck!

Thank you for your input... I will not order. I wondered if the lace would ride up or roll up.

Yes it did. I couldn't wait to get home from work and get them off

lol I am not going to say it.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

On 1/22/2015 ElsieKitten said:

Goodness after reading all the replies here I'm wondering if I really should like these as much as I do! lol {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

But for me, I do love them. Certianly more attractive than regular shapware and (on me) they're very comfortable and they don't ride up at all. Plus you can't see them under clothes which is a plus. I had seeing VPL.

They sell year after year so some ladies must be loving them. I was wondering how the lace feels? I am not a lace gal at all but always want to try these and ordered today. The lace that touches the thigh is what I am wondering about. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

On 1/22/2015 LisaB said:

They sell year after year so some ladies must be loving them. I was wondering how the lace feels? I am not a lace gal at all but always want to try these and ordered today. The lace that touches the thigh is what I am wondering about. Smiley Happy

Hi LisaB! I hate lace on anything but as these are only offered with the lace so I buy them. That said the lace is soft and very stretchy. Not stiff and scratchy at all. I don't feel like I'm wearing anything but they do give me a smooth line and don't ride up. Personally I couldn't get boy shorts to work for me and these are a thousands times better than regular briefs - and more attractive and comfortable than shapeware. Not sure why they get called ""granny pants"" though! I thought that was anything cotton and big and baggy.

Respected Contributor

On 1/22/2015 ElsieKitten said:
On 1/22/2015 LisaB said:

Hi LisaB! I hate lace on anything but as these are only offered with the lace so I buy them. That said the lace is soft and very stretchy. Not stiff and scratchy at all. I don't feel like I'm wearing anything but they do give me a smooth line and don't ride up. Personally I couldn't get boy shorts to work for me and these are a thousands times better than regular briefs - and more attractive and comfortable than shapeware. Not sure why they get called ""granny pants"" though! I thought that was anything cotton and big and baggy.

I am excited for them. Thank you for your posts. I totally agree they look nothing Like granny panties! They look like old hollywood pinup panties just as Rhonda ment them to look. Too excited for the package to arrive just in time for Valentines!

Regular Contributor

I know I am in the minority here, but I love them and have been wearing them for about five years now! Yes, I am a granny at 61, but I enjoy very stylish and comfortable clothes. I have no complaints!