Super Contributor

Re: Returning shoes question

On 4/8/2015 jaxs mom said:

I've sent them back exactly as I received them.

ITA.

I can't even imagine not doing that.

Sometimes I am amazed at what I read here!{#emotions_dlg.blink}{#emotions_dlg.blink}{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Trusted Contributor

QVC asks and you should return all items in the original packaging, but if your concern is shipping costs, why not order your shoes from one of the many shoe websites that offers free shipping both ways? Zappos, Shoes.com, planet shoes, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

I've returned a lot of shoes b/c of size. And usually they are sent back after just trying on ONE of the shoes with all else intact. I can't imagine sending them back exactly as received. Who would think of the small weight of a shoe box making for a savings? I guess some things just would never occur to me. Also, Lipstick Diva, I was amazed to hear your comment on liquids. I believe people who do things like that are a very very small number.

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 taja123 said:

I've returned a lot of shoes b/c of size. And usually they are sent back after just trying on ONE of the shoes with all else intact. I can't imagine sending them back exactly as received. Who would think of the small weight of a shoe box making for a savings? I guess some things just would never occur to me. Also, Lipstick Diva, I was amazed to hear your comment on liquids. I believe people who do things like that are a very very small number.

There have been threads in the past about this very issue. I myself was shocked at the number of posters who said they empty all liquids out of containers, if they can, and send back empty containers because it saves them on return s/h. Of course they all claimed they empty the contents into the trash. Sorry. Not buying it. The amount of people who post on this board is small compared to the number of people who shop at QVC. So if that many people admitted on this board that they do that, I'd have to think the real number is even higher.

There was a poster on this board who said she had one of those guns that you attach tags to garments and she used to wear clothing, re-attach the tags using her gun, and return the items for a refund. She did this at B&M stores! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Occasional Contributor

Save your money and DO NOT BUY SHOES FROM QVC at all. If they don't fit, it's going to cost you a minimum of $9.95 just to have tried them on. Do you have $10 to try on shoes and return them if they don't fit or don't work for you? I don't. I will save my money and stick with Zappos, Nordstrom, Macy's or any number of sites that treat their customers right.