Trusted Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

I haven't either, but I'm very intrigued by the silk pillowcases.  Excellent prices.  Hummm, might have to give one a try.  I Googled reviews and it appears to have excellent reviews.

@Misplaced Parisian 

Well, I'm jumping in with a blouse and if all goes well, might delve into dress and then boudoir silks.

@Nonametoday  You had me at "boudoir silks"!  Oh la la. LOVE it.  Smiles.  My favorite robe is silk.  I wear it year around.  Enjoy all your goodies.

@Misplaced Parisian   Many years ago, when Victoria's Secret was young, I purchased a couple silk robes there.  I recall one was a vanilla color and the other was somewhere between Kelly and emerald green.  I loved those robes.  You reminded me of them.  I had not thought about them in years.  I do not know whatever happened to the vanilla color but the green one, was given to my DIL who loved it, when she delivered her first baby.

@Nonametoday  What a generous heart you have, sweetie.  It might be time to get yourself another silk robe.  Giggles.  Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Nonametoday 

Didn't you ask about this site or something like it once before? I looked again in the things seem familiar to me. I like this piece

feminine-stand-collar-bow-tie-silk-tank-tops-French-Blue-9376-197-XXL-1-20190613152426.jpg

There's a bow in the back at the neck line but the pictures have disappeared on me!

I bought the blue and this one

19mm-camicia-in-seta-con-collo-alto-e-maniche-lunghe-Black-8783-05-XXL-1-20190509134915.jpg

30% off on the 2nd! I'll be sure to let you know how it goes @Nonametoday 

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday @Misplaced Parisian @GenXmuse @ECBG 

As promised I received my silk blouses and am back to tell the tale!

I won't lie; I was nervous when, the confirmation from Lilysilk and Paypal both said Lilysilk, the bank debit entry was to a Chinese company!!! Uh oh?!

Not to worry. Just received them beautifully packaged, via DHL, from China! lol Really fast too!

lily silk boxes.jpg

They fit and are stunning!!

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Nonametoday @Misplaced Parisian @GenXmuse @ECBG 

As promised I received my silk blouses and am back to tell the tale!

I won't lie; I was nervous when, the confirmation from Lilysilk and Paypal both said Lilysilk, the bank debit entry was to a Chinese company!!! Uh oh?!

Not to worry. Just received them beautifully packaged, via DHL, from China! lol Really fast too!

lily silk boxes.jpg

They fit and are stunning!!

@Andreatoo THANK YOU!  You are so kind to report back.  I greatly appreciate it.  I'm definitely going to order.  Enjoy your new silk items!

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian 

Just watch the sizing. This is not Q vanity sizing. I can wear xx or xs in Q fashions but the smalls I ordered fit perfectly. I would say the measurements provided are accurate but remember there's no stretch...

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian 

Just watch the sizing. This is not Q vanity sizing. I can wear xx or xs in Q fashions but the smalls I ordered fit perfectly. I would say the measurements provided are accurate but remember there's no stretch...

@Andreatoo You are a doll.  Thank YOU!  I will use your guidance.  Many thanks.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I got mine too.  Very pleased.  Thank you for letting me know that you too were pleased.  I was somewhat afraid to mention it here.  You know how it is.  It might not please all.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday 

Please post pics of the ones you got!

I'm just concerned with returns, if necessary, considering they're coming directly from China....

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

The kids should be here this weekend.  I will get one of them to take my picture in it and cut my face off and then post it here.  I used to post but I have forgotten how to post, (the formula sotospeak).  I got two identical items, just different colors.  Two blouses in different colors.  I like wearing that open collar shirt look with blazers and I prefer silk.  The jacket glides over them so much better.