Contributor

Anyone know the item # for the red dress they keep showing in the Promo for Fashion Days?? I've been trying to find it all day.

Honored Contributor

What does the dress look like?

Trusted Contributor
I was wondering the same thing! It looks like a knit midi dress, ballet neck, solid color. It's not under new arrivals yet
Honored Contributor

Maybe A470211, Susan Graver

Regular Contributor

I have also been trying to find the dress with no luck.  

Frequent Contributor

QVC is nortorious for this. They show things in commercials or on the home page that aren't readily available. If you call CS they have no idea. It may show up later in the day or not. Remember the Susan Graver vest? It was on the home page, people were asking about it, calling CS. A poster (not QVC) posted on the forums that she found out through Susan's facebook account that the shipment didn't make it to the warehouse on time to offer it. And, they had no idea when it would show up. 

Bad business on Q's part.

Contributor

I contacted the QVC Social Team.  I figured if anyone could help they could.  They weren't able to find it either.

Honored Contributor

Between that and not saying what the hosts are wearing, QVC is missing a great selling opportunity, IMO.

Contributor

I caught a brief glance of a red dress on the promo.  Thought it looked like one of the set of three dresses offered by Attitudes, A397747 in regular length, A397748 in petite.  I was interested in this set last summer, but didn't like the almost $90 price tag, but see that it is now offered at a clearance sale price of $56.  Will have to think about this, don't really need 3 new dresses, but the price is good....I have several of Renee's maxi dresses and they fit me well.

Honored Contributor

@cindy e wrote:

Anyone know the item # for the red dress they keep showing in the Promo for Fashion Days?? I've been trying to find it all day.

Can you give some sort of details?  "Red dress" could be anything.  Going by what the other poster @Steffdoggy10  said, could it be A470211