Respected Contributor

Re: Received the TSV slim jeans and pants today. Almost perfect except>>>>>>>&a

I foolishly purchased several items during the 48 hour fall fashion preview.  Everything I purchased went back because of sizing issues.  I also have resolved to never purchase online clothing again because of fit issues.  It is less expensive to go to the mall or favorite boutique and try them on.  The cost of returning is too expensive.  This time I mean it.  No more clothing purchases from the Q. 

Regular Contributor

Re: Received the TSV slim jeans and pants today. Almost perfect except>>>>>>>&a

I ordered the antique denim in my regular size 12. They fir perfect.  I really love the feel of them. I went back and ordered the darker denim. They haven't arrived yet. Too bad the colored ones fit is off Robin

Honored Contributor

Re: Received the TSV slim jeans and pants today. Almost perfect except>>>>>>>&g

In general (not QF), wondering if they are using petroleum in their dyes (as a poster said regarding petroleum odor).  Isn't there anybody (a US citizen - Manager) overseeing what ingredients they are adding into their dyes?   I've been wondering (Again, IN GENERAL), because I've noticed that petroleum odor in brick and mortar stores' dark colored items. I'm sure there are US managers who would love to live and manage/work 'over there' because the cost of living is a lot lower there, and they would have a nice quality of living on their regular US salaries.  Just always thinking and wondering.........

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

All of these sizes and colors and fabrics are much too confusing..........(Frustrated Smiley Face)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Yep, the denim pants fit great and the color choice (wine in this case) was way too small and shorter by at least 2 inches. Sent that one back and marked it defective. I called customer service and asked that my shipping be refunded. They said to mark the return slip as defective. We shall see if this works. They are getting a boat load of these returned based on the reviews. I have not read all the posts so excuse my post if it is redundant.