Valued Contributor

Received the TSV slim jeans and pants today. Almost perfect except>>>>>>>>

Love, love. love the denim TSV slim jeans and ordered up a size due to Slim description and they fit perfectly in the tall. So soft and comfortable!!!

I also ordered them in black and very disappointed these run shorter in the crotch and too tight. Reallly QVC, you almost had perfection.

Anyone else get them and what do you think?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Received the TSV slim jeans and pants today. Almost perfect except>>>>>>>&g

I got two of the four I ordered and had to return because they were small. The fit in the crotch area was just awful. I ordered a size up and hope that does the trick. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Received the TSV slim jeans and pants today. Almost perfect except>>>>>>>&a

Where they the colored pants that were too tight in the crotch?

Valued Contributor

I really debated on whether to buy the TSV.  tThe measurements for the denim were NOT the same as the colored pants.  I'm sure it was due to the different fabrics but I never heard a Host or Gary, the D&C rep, say anything about the different measurements.  I figured that I'd wait to see the reviews and go from there.

Valued Contributor

I say size up for sure and denim great but cut of other colors is short in the rise and not a good fit if you have extra around t h e middle as I do.
Honored Contributor

I must agree with all of you - the denim jeans are great but the colored ones are awful.  I am returning the olive for sure and as soon as the burgundy get here, those will  more than likely go back too. 

I ordered a 2nd pr of the antique blue ones - LOVE these, everything about them in fact.

Olive - bad fabric, way too stiff, legs are not at all cut the same as the denim, the upper legs too tight (tighter than the denim), and they were a bit shorter too, maybe it was that crotch thing others of you noted.  The color was good - too bad they didn't fit nicely.

Honored Contributor

What a huge disappointment.  Come on QVC.  That is ridiculous.

I was holding off to read reviews.  I really wanted the dark blue, black and olive in these but as a pear shape, I was concerned about the fit.   

Respected Contributor

Re: Received the TSV slim jeans and pants today. Almost perfect except>>>>>>>&a

I am so sorry to hear about the disappointment in these jeans.  I was hoping they might be a good basic.  I have not been lucky with the fit of D&C pants and therefore don't often take a risk on them.  Because these were numeric sizes I was hoping that would help.  

I did take a chance on the new Isaac side zip ponte pants (A266786) from fall fashion day. They are not a jean but are super comfortable and great fitting.  For anyone who likes the 24/7s, I think these are even more comfortable.

p.s. Since I was disparaging about D&C pants I should say that I do love their duo stretch yoga pants (A261851).

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I loved the fabric and style.  I ordered my regular retail size and good grief they were way, way, way to tight in the waist and tummy area.  When I looked at the size charts this morning, there isn't much difference in the next size up so I am returning them for a refund.  I ordered the olive, antique wash and burgundy.  The burgundy pair haven't arrived yet but they will go back as well.  Disappointed. 

Esteemed Contributor

Dang! I should be receiving mine tomorrow--and guess what? I actually sized "down!" Maybe I'll shrink overnight and they'll fit. Smiley LOL