Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Pink123 

Tan with gray decorating scheme! You are going to love it!

Thanks, I think so too!

Respected Contributor

@LTT1   Tall...inherited it. Slim that too but believe me, as I got older I realized I had to work at it to keep it.  So I do. 

Honored Contributor

The gray pinstriped pants, 🥰

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Love the concha leather belt!

Respected Contributor

IMG_1901.jpeg

Out of sheer curiosity I went to the RL website. They are having a 70% off sale, so these called to me.  Originally 98$...got them for 29$ and found a free shipping code.  The inseam is only 31 so they will be a bit short on me.  That's ok it can be an ankle pant.  I love them!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

OMIGOSH.......I want that "furry" jacket N O W.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I have one of Ralph's concha belts and wouldn't have thought about wearing it with tailored pants and jacket.  Think I'll try that look.   

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

@LTT1  By coincidence it was cold and misty/drizzly here in DC yesterday so I pulled out my greige Ralph Lauren wool hacking jacket paired with grey slacks and one of his tan belts and grey trouser socks and one of my signature berets and was all set.

Thank you for sharing these pictures.  He and his design team almost always hit the mark.

I'd rather spend more money to buy pieces from his line (and of course try to stick to sales) but I did pay full price for the blazer referenced above and will get years of use from it and other things of his.  Quality of design and materials and pieces compatible with each other (over years of purchase) means a bigger bang for the dollars spent.

Hope you are heading into a lovely weekend.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Esteemed Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

IMG_1901.jpeg

Out of sheer curiosity I went to the RL website. They are having a 70% off sale, so these called to me.  Originally 98$...got them for 29$ and found a free shipping code.  The inseam is only 31 so they will be a bit short on me.  That's ok it can be an ankle pant.  I love them!

@bmorechick Nice find.  Logo has many of these type printed jeans you may like.

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 

Your outfit sounds wonderful!

The fabrics in Ralph Lauren pieces and workmanship are truly works of art, imo!

Sending wishes for better, less rainy weather...although if I had a blazer like that, it would certainly bring sunshine into my day!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~