New Contributor

Rachels Blouse on Morning Q Live

Looking for the brand of the stripe top, Rachel had on Thursday Morning on the Q 4/20/17. I only caught the last few minutes, but love to know about the pretty top.

Respected Contributor

Re: Rachels Blouse on Morning Q Live

@oakie1129 wrote:

Looking for the brand of the stripe top, Rachel had on Thursday Morning on the Q 4/20/17. I only caught the last few minutes, but love to know about the pretty top.

I was wondering the same thing.  Really pretty color combinations.  I'd bet it didn't come from QVC, but would love to have one if it did. (Or if we knew where to get it.)

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

@oakie1129 wrote:

I was wondering the same thing.  Really pretty color combinations.  I'd bet it didn't come from QVC, but would love to have one if it did. (Or if we knew where to get it.)

I remember when I watched Q a lot Antionella use to wear the cutest tops and none of them were from Q.  Hopefully you can find out what Rachel is wearing.

Trusted Contributor

I, also, was wanting to know about her top.  I really thought it was pretty and would love to have one.  However, I figure it is not a QVC item. 

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, shoes

Honored Contributor

@oakie1129

@12andcounting

@sunshine 919

@Perkup

I don't know where she got hers, but there are some similar items out there in the marketplace.

Vineyard Vines-

Simonds.ca

Carraig Donn

Trusted Contributor

Umm, if you were bigger on top than Rachel, that blue stripe might look odd. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

This top is produced by Basler, a European line of clothing (I believe Germany).  It's on sale at Rue La La for $99.99 and at Bluefly for $102.99. I wanted to buy this top but my size sold out on Rue La La  The line is sold at Bloomingdales and Saks Fifth Avenue.  The clothing is wonderful and the prices range from approximately $100.00 (simple top) to 400-700 for dresses, and coats much more.  They use fine fabrics: silk, cotton, leather, alpaca, etc. Saks has great sales on the clothing at the end of each season.  I bought a wonderful pair of gray pants (wool).  The clothing line may not  appeal to all but some might find it appealing.

Honored Contributor

@Zernia Rose wrote:

This top is produced by Basler, a European line of clothing (I believe Germany).  It's on sale at Rue La La for $99.99 and at Bluefly for $102.99. 

BASLER Basler Silk-Blend Pullover

@Zernia Rose

Thanks for helping out @oakie1129!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the color combination even though I'm NOT much for pastels!