Super Contributor

Rachel is one host that I find difficult to watch.  She doesnt look good in alot of the clothing and can be very loud when presenting.  She is with Isaac tonight and she is too giddy for my taste.  I also don;t find her to be very knowledgable about fashion. I'm surprised she has lasted this long at the Q..

Valued Contributor

I think she looks great in anything she wears. Wish I could look so good!

Honored Contributor

I've never seen Rachel look less than perfect in any clothing she wears.  She looks better in clothes than any model QVC has...and I mean ANY.  I also like her happy disposition.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I was just about to post that it was such a pleasure to watch her hosting again.  She is a great presenter.  Last time I saw her she was a Basso rep.

ps correction, as @Zernia Rose and @Kachina624  noted below, Rachel was not a Basso rep.  The lady I confused her with was a different but just as pleasant to listen to and elegant lady, Lena McIlwain..

Honored Contributor

Huh?  Rachel looks great in everything.  I don't find her to be loud.

Maybe you need a new TV so you can adjust the picture and turn down the sound.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

I was just about to post that it was such a pleasure to watch her hosting again.  She is a great presenter.  Last time I saw her she was a Basso rep.

@NYCLatinaMe    Rachel a Basso rep?  I think you have her confused with someone else.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe    Rachel a Basso rep?  I think you have her confused with someone else.

Maybe...  It was a long time ago, late night

Trusted Contributor

Rachel Boesing has not been the Basson rep.  You're referring to Lena Mackilwain (sp) who was a former QVC host who left to spend more time with her family.  Lena, Rachel, and Leah may be confused because they are tall, slender,  Black women.  I thought Rachel was great with Isaac; he was more fluent in his language and less of the "like" used continuously.  I agree that she looks fabulous in her clothing and could be on the runway.

Esteemed Contributor

WOW . . . Rachael is one of the few hosts who is always well prepared, speaks in complete sentences and behaves in a professional manner with her guests. As far as appearance, she and Amy Strand both are very small and wear anything and everything like a top-dollar model. My favorite part of Rachael is she's fabulous, intelligent, attractive and has a great sense of humor - yet she is always so humble and kind. She also has the most lovely manners. What a lady!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Rachel looks good in everything. She has a great figure to show off the clothes.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan