Respected Contributor

Am I supposed to know who she is? So far her stuff looks like everything else. And how much denim alternatives do we need with very little distinction between them. Yes, I am changing the channel.

Honored Contributor

Her line has been the fastest growing fashion line on qvc.com.  It is just now getting on-air presentations.  The 25 - 44 demographic are loving it -- it was in Qurate's financial shareholder call a couple of weeks ago.

Not every brand suits everyone, just like other brands on QVC.  But this one is at least successful so far. 

Honored Contributor

has it been on yet

Respected Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

Am I supposed to know who she is? So far her stuff looks like everything else. And how much denim alternatives do we need with very little distinction between them. Yes, I am changing the channel.

You may not know who she is, but she is a huge lifestyle blogger, speaker, and best-selling author. I have friends who cannot stop talking about her books.

That lady is pulling money in hand over fist. I don't think she'll miss you if you change the channel.

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64.  I don't know who she is either, but it appears we've got ourselves another screamer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@wakefield64.  I don't know who she is either, but it appears we've got ourselves another screamer.

Looks like it, she fits the desired profile.

Trusted Contributor

The few items I saw are very expensive.  

She has written some self-help type books that seem to be a big hit with younger women.  I'm not interested, especially since she seems to be capitalizing on that fame in a strange way (clothing???).  

Honored Contributor

I don't know anything about her but that doesn't mean anything to me.  If I like her clothes, I like her clothes (but I haven't seen them except for a quick overview here a minute ago).  

But I have a question.

What the heck is a "lifestyle" blogger?

Honored Contributor

I just tuned into PM Style and see that she's on with the flannel shirt with the peplum.  Cute if you're 20, but I can't see myself wearing that.  She seems O.K.  I don't hear any screaming.  Cat LOL

But what did Amy do with her jeans?  Her hem looks cuffed in a really weird way.

Trusted Contributor

Never heard of this lady.  Self-help books?  Clothing designer?  I guess you can be anything you want these days.  I guess having a blog makes you an expert at everything.   I do,not think Imhave missed anything in not hearing about this woman.