Trusted Contributor

Never heard of her and her clothes are nothing special.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for her clothing but that does not mean it does not have a following.  It is nice for what it is.  I am older and it would not appeal to me.  She is a cute girl and more power to her to do well as a self-starter.

Honored Contributor

Never heard of her and have not seen her clothes.  I am sure she will be around.   What puzzles me is why Kim Gravel has a show?????

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

To me it appears the Q is trying to make an attempt at appealing to a younger group of shoppers...as in the millennial age group. But I don't think very many of that age group buys stuff from TV shopping channels.

Respected Contributor

Re: Rachel Hollis???

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

To me it appears the Q is trying to make an attempt at appealing to a younger group of shoppers...as in the millennial age group. But I don't think very many of that age group buys stuff from TV shopping channels.

I don’t know about you but I know people in the age group that I think the QVC powers that be are trying to target, and they laugh at me when I say I got something on a shopping channel. They will buy from Amazon, resale sites, eBay and other choices that are not QVC or HSN. So good luck with that.

Honored Contributor

My niece and son are Millennial, my niece will buy certain home goods from the shopping channels, but certainly not clothes or shoes. My son just laughs when I tell him he needs to check out the Q, he thinks I'm crazy for shopping where they charge for S&H and returns. As far as RH, she certainly is a go getter, she seems authentic and she's self made, I respect that.

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I just tuned into PM Style and see that she's on with the flannel shirt with the peplum.  Cute if you're 20, but I can't see myself wearing that.  She seems O.K.  I don't hear any screaming.  Cat LOL

But what did Amy do with her jeans?  Her hem looks cuffed in a really weird way.

i just turned 50 and I ordered as fast as I could.  

Respected Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I just tuned into PM Style and see that she's on with the flannel shirt with the peplum.  Cute if you're 20, but I can't see myself wearing that.  She seems O.K.  I don't hear any screaming.  Cat LOL

But what did Amy do with her jeans?  Her hem looks cuffed in a really weird way.

i just turned 50 and I ordered as fast as I could.  

Her black distressed jean jacket checked all the boxes of what I have been searching for. I ordered immediately. Can’t wait! 

Valued Contributor

What credentials does she have to be a lifestyle motivator?  

Respected Contributor
The only credentials necessary to be an influencer are active social media accounts. Rachel Hollis has an active following. I follow her and like her.