Honored Contributor

Yesterday’s AM style had robes w/ zippers by Stan Herman. Item # A 294826. I know some of you were looking for a robe.

Honored Contributor

I was looking for a robe for my sister and ended up buying A310279.  I also bought one for myself.  Was looking for something between clothing and pj's.  It's thin like the reviews say, but it's plenty warm for me.  I don't like to be weighed down by clothes or too warm.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18

Happy you found what you were looking for...Have a nice day.

Honored Contributor

Nice of you to alert these, @Shanus.  I'm constantly on the lookout for long, zip up robes.  You can crash at home with them and look a little more polished than if you were in your p.j.'s, yet they are still cozy and comfortable.

Neat that Stan offers these in everything from petite to tall lengths.  I also like that they are thin and pliable, not too chunky.   Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Nice of you to alert these, @Shanus.  I'm constantly on the lookout for long, zip up robes.  You can crash at home with them and look a little more polished than if you were in your p.j.'s, yet they are still cozy and comfortable.

Neat that Stan offers these in everything from petite to tall lengths.  I also like that they are thin and pliable, not too chunky.   Thanks!

You’re very welcome @Oznell.

Esteemed Contributor

Went to look to see if maybe, just maybe, it came it petite sizes. Hip hip hooray I got all happy when I saw it does. But then when I zoomed in......that high neckline. Oh well.

Honored Contributor

I bought this robe in red and a similar style in rose last winter.  They are so soft and plush and very warm...too warm for summer wear even with chilly AC.  I have a long nylon Joan Rivers caftan I like for summer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment