Honored Contributor

Hue dot com has a family coupon for 25 percent off.  They even have the expensive control top style that are $42.00!!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

Thank you for the heads up!

Hue is my go-to brand for leggings, especially their denim leggings and they rarely are included in any store sales!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

How are their pajamas?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I’ve bought many Hue leggings from Dillard’s. When they go on sale, I buy several. The styles are different so not all fit the same.  I live close enough to Dillard’s to exchange if necessary.

Honored Contributor

HSN is selling Hue now. Not sure if they offer a variety of leggings but they do have the corduroys that were presented a few days ago.

New Contributor

Hi everyone!  For those who wear Hue, how is the fit?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor
@Fall Fan Before I bought my first pair, I was advised to go up one size. I am an hour glass and sizing up works for me.
Honored Contributor

@ECBG  thanks for the alert. I used to get their emails but haven't received one lately. I picked up a couple of pairs of Hue leggings at my favorite Carson's before they closed but that certainly doesn't mean I can't pick up a few more.

Question: When leggings fit when you put them on {perfect in the waist and legs] but keep riding down, are they too small or too large?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@TiqueDepends on your shape.  It could be your leg length or your butt might be small.  I wish mine was!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@TiqueDepends on your shape.  It could be your leg length or your butt might be small.  I wish mine was!!!Smiley Happy

@ECBGI think we've got a winner. My butt is small. Wish it was a little larger but not so much where I would ever consider enhancing it with some kind of procedure. Thanks.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.