Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICS - Week of March 10th

Linda, I thought of you yesterday..missing the first birthday is always very difficult.i am glad that his dd is coming for a visit. She obviously is very close to you.and that is something to treasure.

Sydnie did a learning field trip to the Observatory yesterday. Since we had been there once before, it was easy to focus her on ideas. I am sitting at her acting studio now. We left at 9:30 this morning to drive to Tae kwan do class which is at least a 30 mile drive. Traffic was better than Thursday afternoon but very busy. I can handle the traffic ok but my foot gets weird after a long time of stop and go freeway traffic.

Claudia..Tippy is keeping you very busy. Pepper refuses to go out when it is raining so we have to use an umbrella with her. Sorry about Adams job..hopefully he will find something comparable.

enjoy your day..it is lovely here.🎈🎈🎈🎶🎶

Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICS - Week of March 10th

Today was windy and cold. Tip blackslid on her housebreaking. It seemed every time I turned around I had to cleanup. I was not happy.

How I'm going to find time to concentrate on the form for the VA review and do taxes is beyond me. I know I'll manage it but right now it seems overwhelming.

Sorry about all the stop and go traffic, Barbara. That kind of driving is tiring.

Linda, I'm glad your weather has warned up. We must have had your warm weather for a while. I hope your hospice visit went well.

I've seen pictures of flooding in Nebraska. What a disaster.

Pippin's special food still has not arrived after being out for delivery according to Fed Ex each of the last 3 days. This is the 2nd time in a row Fed Ex has done this. Grr.

the weather must be changing as my leg is bothering me quite a bit. I hope everyone has a nice evening.