Esteemed Contributor

Question on long thread topics

I'm trying to figure out if I'm just a bonehead (possible, very possible). But when I clicked on the outfit of the day thread and clicked back one page, my computer locked up and wouldn't let me do a dang thing. Is this my impatience of not waiting for the thread to totally load or just a fluke thing?

Thanks for any insight. Smiley Happy 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Re: Question on long thread topics

@kate2357 

It shouldn't do that. It could be the site. Sometimes it behaves badly...

Give it a few and then try again

Honored Contributor

@kate2357.  I tried it and had no trouble at all.  Maybe it was just a fluke.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 @Andreatoo 

Thanks ladies. It was a fluke. Thanks for giving me the courage to look again. Smiley Happy 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 

please visit our thread any time!

and that goes for @Kachina624 too!

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo : Love your thread. Always fun and FRIENDLY

Honored Contributor

I like it, too!   Often read, maybe will get more involved one day when my life settles down. 

Honored Contributor

You aren't a bonehead.  The same thing happens to me on any of the super long threads.  I click to go the last page and I have to sign in again.  I go back to the thread, click to read and then when I go back out to leave the thread, I have to sign in again.  That is why I just don't go into super long threads like that anymore.

There is a nailpolish one in Beauty that I no longer visit for the same reason.    

Respected Contributor

Really long threads are just too difficult to navigate. Maybe they should start a new one every month?

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Esteemed Contributor

I have read "Outfit of the day" since the beginning.  I have my computer set to go to the latest read post so that when I click on this thread, it takes me to where I left off.  I haven't had any problems "so far".  Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!