Super Contributor
Trying to enjoy the show, but host is such a distraction. Rambling, off topic, constant "um...um...um". Turning off...will shop online.
Honored Contributor

I work with several people who use "ummm" every few words.  It's quite distracting in a meeting.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

You should buy a tv that has a mute button.

Frequent Contributor
I was also distracted by her! I wanted to enjoy the show because of the cute holiday tops but she is so “flighty” when hosting! Whew! Just my opinion.
Super Contributor
Thanks for the input Suzy1956...much nicer than the snarky mute button suggestion. Have a good week!
Occasional Contributor

I was distracted by the"upspeak" by the host and then Angel started doing it. Almost all of the new host speak this way (ie valley girl). Is this a selling point? To me, it sounds like they're questing what they are saying and not professional.  I wonder if they are being "coached" to speak this way to appear more "trendy". Not a fan. But, always love Angel!Heart

Spoiler
Heart
Valued Contributor

@SuzyBailey wrote:
I was also distracted by her! I wanted to enjoy the show because of the cute holiday tops but she is so “flighty” when hosting! Whew! Just my opinion.

Do you mind if I ask which host this was?
~ Hope in TN ~
Super Contributor

You can look at the video to see who was hosting.

Go to Items Recently on Air, then go to the correct day and hour that had the Quacker Factory show.

It was on Q2,btw.