Honored Contributor

🎄 Quacker Reversible Sequins! Too Much Fun!

[ Edited ]

https://www.qvc.com/Quacker-Factory-Reversible-Sequin-Christmas-Tree-Knit-Top.product.A344214.html?s... 

A344214
Quacker Factory Reversible Sequin Christmas Tree Knit Top

Ingenious! Great taste! Grandkids fun with Nana!

11BAC7D7-E4B0-49EC-A0F2-5B0BA35A615B.gifD29F8E18-E5A7-4F9A-BE8C-EA9AC98F1569.jpeg

Product video is online now if you want to check product page link above

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: 🎄 Quacker Reversible Sequins! Too Much Fun!

[ Edited ]

I don't buy QF items but caught part of today's show and thought the tops were really a cute idea!

Respected Contributor

I have a sequined pillow that has the reversible sequins.  They've been around for a while.  I admit, I like to play with it, mostly with words, drawing a heart, etc.

Valued Contributor

I just saw these- wanted the red one but it is sold out in my size.  Last year at Christmas I was admiring a little girls T-shirt with a heart shape done with reversible sequins.  I remember thiinking why don't they do these for adults??  It would be fun to wear this shirt around grandchildren and of course I would play with it too! Everyone who got one, enjoy!

Frequent Contributor

Cute idea. But, I think it would be cute on a sleeve but not on the chest.

Honored Contributor

That is a cute adult shirt.  I would wear it to the Christmas events that I attend and aid in hosting at our church.  Had I seen it earlier, I would have purchased one.  Alas, the red and black sold out.  I am going to keep a check to see if some returns appear.