Respected Contributor

I like the flamingo and Americana choices. Don't understand the long sleeves.  There is a thread on the tsv forum.

Occasional Contributor

I am not sure why they design horizontal stripes for anyone over 10 years old or over 80 pounds - the are not attractive at all, and make all of those people look so W I D E!!!

Honored Contributor

@DAKMom wrote:

I am not sure why they design horizontal stripes for anyone over 10 years old or over 80 pounds - the are not attractive at all, and make all of those people look so W I D E!!!

@DAKMom  Because some of us do wear them and look good in them, despite your assertion that "they are not attracive at all."   That's your opinion, but not everyone's.  I like horizontal stripes.

Interesting user name you have.

Honored Contributor

I don't care -----vertical strippes are way more flattering than ones that go around you, no matter what size/shape you are. I cringed when JT was wearing that top; it DID NOT do anything for her shape at all. And no---I do not believe in body shaming anyone; however, you gotta know what looks best on you. That top was not good!!

Respected Contributor

Not interested in tsv but loved that sequined flamingo. So I ordered the tee shirt dress, pink one with the flamingo on it. Adorable. I decided to boldly wear short dresses on occasion this summer despite my nine inch jagged ugly scar from knee surgery last year. If ppl notice it and are repulsed, look away. Haha

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Not my thing.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I don't care -----vertical strippes are way more flattering than ones that go around you, no matter what size/shape you are. I cringed when JT was wearing that top; it DID NOT do anything for her shape at all. And no---I do not believe in body shaming anyone; however, you gotta know what looks best on you. That top was not good!!

And you gotta know that when someone is getting paid a great salary to sell something, it's not her choice and it doesn't mean JT doesn't know what looks best on her.  My goodness!

Honored Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory TSV

[ Edited ]

Hmm... maybe for a 5 year old.... childish, and frumpy... like you have given up.... thrown in the towel.  I am NOT  going to say old lady clothes.

And that stupid blow up thing on that guys head is embarrassing... what makes him think it is even funny or cute? I just do not understand the whole concept of this line. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Hmm... maybe for a 5 year old.... childish, and frumpy... like you have given up.... thrown in the towel.  I am NOT  going to say old lady clothes.

And that stupid blow up thing on that guys head is embarrassing... what makes him think it is even funny or cute? I just do not understand the whole concept of this line. 

I might of agreed years ago with your assessment but now that I am older I finally understand the concept behind this fashion line. It's fun, irreverant and people enjoy the colors and like wearing it. It isn't for someone who likes wearing black all the time and trendy clothing....but it sure is a fun line for those who don't mind stepping out of the box and having some fun with their clothing.

For myself, if  I saw someone dressed in it, I would think that's someone who enjoys color and doesn't take themselves too seriously.. They just like expressing, through their clothing, a less serious approach to fashion. Choices are what makes the world go around and a lot more fun to people watch....

Respected Contributor

You do not need to understand this clothing line.  There are plenty on QVC that I do not understand.  But I try to avoid threads that bash a line and offer little else.