Honored Contributor

I'm on the fence to try it...anyone here have it? Item # A262376...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory Skort...

I bought this skort in white last year. Every time I thought I was going to wear it, it just felt like "too much" in the bling dept., even for golf. I donated it.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

I bought this skort in white last year. Every time I thought I was going to wear it, it just felt like "too much" in the bling dept., even for golf. I donated it.

I'm with @MaggieMack.  I got it in bleached denim when it was a TSV last summer.  It's really cute but I never got the nerve to wear it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have one from Women With Control...........It's perfect for "lunch with the girls" on a blazing hot day.    Just long enough to keep you from getting "freezer burn" from an ice cold restaurant seat.......................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Bought 2 in the past - A Susan G and a D & Co.  Donated both - both used the heaviest fabric I've ever experienced - and - you assume you'll wear it on a hot day but then you realize you have double the layers of material - and that also makes it heavy.  I saw a cute one on D & Co w/Gary yesterday - but after giving away $80 - $100 I've learned my lesson.

Esteemed Contributor

I watch Quacker Factory, but I've only purchased one pair of jeggings with the bling on the zipper at the bottom. I'm like both @MaggieMack and @Kachina624 in that I don't think I would ever wear b/c of the bling. I think their collection is cute, but I just couldn't manage the attention. 

Esteemed Contributor

Wear  mine all the time.  Not often something will really fit  my short frame and this is perfect.  It is like having shorts (which I don't wear) and a skirt.  I now have it is black, dark navy denim and in white and yes yes red.  Very versatile, handy to pack and wear on short trips. Got my black one on now. 

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Bought 2 in the past - A Susan G and a D & Co.  Donated both - both used the heaviest fabric I've ever experienced - and - you assume you'll wear it on a hot day but then you realize you have double the layers of material - and that also makes it heavy.  I saw a cute one on D & Co w/Gary yesterday - but after giving away $80 - $100 I've learned my lesson.

@fthunt  I heard Gary selling one skort  recently that he said was French Terry in the skirt but a lighter weight cotton in the short because two layers of the FT  would be too hot.  Sounds like they're aware of that problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment

I love the skort !!  I bought  2  one  light denim and bright pink

I wore the denim to Bridge yesterday and the compliments were great!!

They all wanted to know where I got it  So,  naturally I said Quacker Factory

I might add I am a 73 yr old woman  and I love  all of your clothes

Esteemed Contributor

I love skorts, wear them all the time while I'm golfing. I've tried QF skorts, but they never fit me right. I get mine from Eddie Bauer and other sites. Today I'm going golfing in a pair I picked up at Sam's Club for about $10. They for great!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop