Super Contributor
Really enjoying Jane Brown and Gary. It's a nice change from squirrels, singing and silliness.
There's an easy, natural interaction between them, with some joking and teasing, but definitely emphasis on the product, giving all the information needed. Bravo!!! (Also, love Jane's new do!)

Honored Contributor

@Justshop wrote:
Really enjoying Jane Brown and Gary. It's a nice change from squirrels, singing and silliness.
There's an easy, natural interaction between them, with some joking and teasing, but definitely emphasis on the product, giving all the information needed. Bravo!!! (Also, love Jane's new do!)

@Justshop ,  You are so right , I could actually watch !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

In the very beginning (I don't even know how long it's been now), I didn't mind the squirrels because it seemed to give a lot of other people a good laugh. 

But I have long since tired of that act.

I find it so hard to watch.  It's not just when the squirrels are shown and Carolyn starts taking in that childish voice.  Carolyn has made the entire show very, very silly.  Gary can do nothing else but enthusiastically play along.

So I don't dilly-dally.  I turn the channel and look online. 

Respected Contributor

i am enjoying it also.

however, i don't need to cut down what someone else might like

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Super Contributor
Really? 🙄....Not seeing it 🤷‍♀️
Honored Contributor

Jayne does a great job presenting clothing.  I always enjoy her.  She's the ultimate pro.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I prefer Garolyn, and Nutzy, and Acorn.  Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Justshop wrote:

I agree....Jayne is my favorite host......thorough and at times so funny, gives great info on the product....and doesn't spend time looking at herself or trying to be 'cutesy'

Turned to watch Susan Graver tonite...and all i got

was the JC SHOW. Had to turn it off........what a DIFFERENCE.

Regular Contributor

Jane always does a good job.  I like her alot.  However, Carolyn does a good job too.  She also tells us what we need to know about a product.. She knows the devil is in the details.  The squirrel has run his course, I agree.