Trusted Contributor
For months now, all they have been presenting are joggers, sweatshirts, loungewear etc... telling us that this is the new norm. Well, we can't wear those things in the hot and humid months, so what do you think they will be offering? Knee length joggers and t-shirts? Lol. I sure hope it won't be as repetitive and boring as it has been!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC Spring/Summer clothes

Not that I would buy my clothes from QVC but knee length shorts and tee shirts are what I wear on a daily basis from April to October. 

Respected Contributor

Weird. I’ve bought 5 clothing items from QVC in the last 2 weeks. The closest I got to loungewear was a French terry Kim Gravel top. There are plenty of choices.
Honored Contributor

Sometimes the exaggerqation comes from the designers or the hosts, but lots of it also comes from posters, too.

There's been lots of variety lately as well as finally some pieces appropriate for temperatures over 50.

Esteemed Contributor

The joggers they sell are usually 25 inches , then they show how you keep pushing them up your calf  closer to the knee . I do not like joggers because they ride up  your leg  all day.  and the 25 inch length is to short for me .

Respected Contributor

The clothing shows have been for Spring.  The summer clothing...shorts, crops, bathing suits, for the hotter months will come later.  

Honored Contributor

Remember, lots of items never made it in time for the holiday/winter retail push.  Now that they're coming into inventory QVC has no choice but to try to sell it.  Lots of sweatshirts, sweaters and cardigans have been on both QVC, HSN, and other online fashion sites.  

I'm not buying any of of those clothes, but they need to sell them and try to convince you that "you can wear it now and transition into Spring." 

I live in the DC metro area.  In recent years, we go from very cold to 2 weeks of Spring, then very hot.

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

The joggers they sell are usually 25 inches , then they show how you keep pushing them up your calf  closer to the knee . I do not like joggers because they ride up  your leg  all day.  and the 25 inch length is to short for me .

@skatting44    It's the Little Bo Peep look,

They'll replace the joggers with crops and capris, then Bermudas and skorts.  Same old tee shirts as always.

Last year I got tired of trying to match colors with my capris and crops so I went to all denim bottoms in those lengths, mostly bleach wash, for sumner.  Simplifies things.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

For a good portion of the country, we are still deep in winter.  Warm weather will arrive eventually, but it is hard to be in the mood to buy summer clothes when you look out of the window and snow is coming down. Global warming not withstanding, I won't be done with my cold weather clothes until the third or fourth week of April.

Super Contributor

Well, different parts of the country have different climates and people of different ages and lifestyles have different clothing needs. I'm sure they want to sell as much as possible so I bet they know their audience.