Honored Contributor

@depglass 

Do you have a BJ's near you? I ask because they always have Lee offerings and it should be full length denim this time of year. Costco may have them also

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Jeans Survey

[ Edited ]

I've ordered jeans and pants from the Q, but was not given a survey.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Jeans Survey

[ Edited ]

I didn’t get the survey. I haven’t ordered pants from the Q in probably 15 years. 😳 I rarely buy any pants online except my Levi's jeans which I know will fit. It’s very difficult for me to buy pants without trying them on first. 

Honored Contributor

Hmm.   I stopped wearing jeans years ago after spending an entire weekend trying to find just one pair that was both flattering and comfortable.  Went to 4-5 stores and tried on at least 50 pair .... absolutely nothing worked.   I live in So Cal, so they are too hot for most of the year, anyway.   I have a very nice wardrobe without them.

Just curious ..... does QVC have a best-selling jean they are wanting to promote, or are they just trying to increase sales, period?

Esteemed Contributor

As I said, @songbird, I do not buy QVC jeans so thought it was odd that I was sent this survey.  I'd never even heard of some of the brands the survey asked about.

@Andreatoo - for example, a list of jeans brands would be on the left side column with specific questions about fit, stretch, like or dislike, on columns on the right side.  That was yesterday - I've slept since then.  Ha.  I don't remember specific questions.  Guess I've been living under a rock because they listed brands and retail stores that I'd never heard of before. 

I just wondered who all here on the fashion forum had also received this survey and what they thought of it. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@wilma -- I'm a Levi's gal myself, and won't buy jeans unless I can try them on first.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@tototwo   Not only did I never buy a jean from QVC, I never purchased a legging or a pant ever...from QVC.  

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

No.  You got it because you buy jeans/leggings/pants from QVC. And I don't.  I didn't get one. 

@songbird 

I think your statements are painted with a broad brush. I received the survey and I don't purchase any clothing from QVC (and maybe at the most 2 items a year).

Honored Contributor

Time and Tru (Walmart) : excellent brand!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Trusted Contributor

Jeans survey for clothes that are made in China.  Priceless!