Respected Contributor

Just for fun try watching   QVC.jp

They are about 13 hours ahead of us, and the site is all in Japanese but you can click on the Menu and then Live TV, and watch their live presentations just like here in the US.

They have so many different products that you don’t see in the US but the TSV is Skechers!  It is very interesting to watch.  

Their clothes also seem to be more high end and for a younger customer.  I have even tried to find some of their brands here in the US or on Amazon but could not. I’ve wondered if we could order from the US?   

Honored Contributor

Yes, I've take the QVC world tour when I was bored or curious.  The language thing is barrier for me but I like the QVC UK site.

Honored Contributor

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the overseas QVC sites will ship stuff to the USA. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think very many western women would be able to wear the woman's clothing made for women in Asia.

i have visited many Asian countries  ( China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam Nam, Cambodia) and I know that everything runs super small.  If you wear an American size 4, that is a large size in Asia.  

i have a small foot...size 5.5 or 6, I can fit into shoes sold in Asia, but they hurt my feet.  They are not cut or made the same.

i understand why the same brands are not sold here.