Esteemed Contributor

I remember years back the week after Christmas would be one show after another with different products actually on sale....(not big sales...but small sales...but STILL sales)......

now not so much...and little variety...and i am seeing the same items they were pushing before the holiday...Dyson,

Windshield protecter, neck massager.....and i am thinking they weren't sale priced.............but also DREADING the next month...of Nutrisystem, exercise equipment, Marie

Osmond, Pilates, etc etc etc..................................I just keep turning the channel.............how different from years back....

These days I only watch specific shows i am interested in.....few and far between....

Honored Contributor

regardless of any sort of discount I'm just never interested in the clothing that the Q offers.

Now purses and shoes? Another story entirely and I have seen some decent sale prices on IM in that department but it's usually when there's 2 pieces left!

Esteemed Contributor

"QVC" and "clearance" should not be allowed in the same sentence...it's downright misleading.

@bri20

I was looking at Linea last clicks yesterday, and saw this one...the first review is dated May 1, 2007 (last review June 2011)...in inventory almost 10 years!!

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Embroidered Linen/Rayon Shirt Jacket - A05872

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio

Embroidered Linen/Rayon Shirt Jacket

$20.50

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

"QVC" and "clearance" should not be allowed in the same sentence...it's downright misleading.

@bri20

I was looking at Linea last clicks yesterday, and saw this one...the first review is dated May 1, 2007 (last review June 2011)...in inventory almost 10 years!!

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Embroidered Linen/Rayon Shirt Jacket - A05872

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio

Embroidered Linen/Rayon Shirt Jacket

$20.50

No offense to anyone (you know something bad is coming), but that's awful. Woman Surprised